Who is M'Gann?

MOUNT JUSTICE, July 18, 11:16 EDT

The next day you arrived at the cave with Robin and Wally, "Recognized: Robin, b-0-1; Kid Flash, b-0-3; Arcane b-1-4," the female computerized voice announced as we materialized through the Zeta Beams

"Did you ask him?" Wally asked right off the bat, looking straight at Aqualad.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He's arriving now," Aqualad informed us.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Wally asked before running out to the foot entrance of the cave.

"Red Tornado!" Wally called out, as the rest of you moved to catch up.

"Greetings, is there a reason you intercept me outside the cave?" the machine man questioned. He may not be human, but I had a feeling he understood human nature more than he let on.

"We hoped you had a mission for us," Aqualad admits calmy.

"Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility," Red Tornado reminded us.

"But it's been over a week, and nothing-" Robin complained, though he was cut off.

"You'll be tested soon enough. For the time being, simply enjoy each other's company," Red theorized and you frowned.

"This team is not a social club," I huffed, crossing my arms.

"No, but I am told social interaction is an important team-building exercise. Perhaps you can keep busy by familiarizing yourself with the cave," Tornado suggests before walking away.

"I guess that makes sense?" I turned to Wally

"Keep busy," Wally mocks.

"Does he think we're falling for this?" Robin asked to no one in particular.

"Oh, I'll find out," M'gann offered before focusing on Red.

"Recognized: Red Tornado, 1-6," the female computerized voice went off, as Red entered the cave formally.

"I'm sorry," she sighed, "I forgot he's a machine, inorganic. I cannot read his mind."

"Nice try, though. So, uh, you know what I'm thinkin' right now?" Wally flirted, causing you to roll your eyes.

"We all know what you're thinking' now," I scoffed, elbowing him in the stomach.

"Ow," he grunted, hand, moving to where you had hit him.

"Now what?" I asked.

"And now we tour the clubhouse," Aqualad decided.

"Well, Superboy and I live here. We can play tour guides," M'gann offered, with an optimistic smile.

"Don't look at me," Superboy grumbled, and I couldn't help the small smile of amusemeNT.

"We won't. A private tour sounds much more fun," Wally flirted.

"Sh-she never said private," Robin argues.

"Team building. We'll all go," Aqualad suggests.

I nod as I nudge Wally. "You suck at flirting." I whisper.

"I do not!" Wally whispered back.

"You so do. Also, there's no way you and M'gann would work. You two are way too different." I say, "Cute couple but that's a one sided relationship if I've ever seen one."

"Hey, aren't you a science girl? You know opposites attract." Wally winked before muttering, "Besides, me and M'gann aren't gonna be a one sided relationship like you and-"