Then they drove off to their company for meeting!! But here our naughty sangi is sneaked out and ate many jungfoods and ice cream.

                   ✮⋆˙ time skip✮⋆˙

Jhope pov:

I'm feeling very tired and this headache too!! But somehow I have to do this!!

" you all go to meeting room!! I'll be there taking some files from by cabin"
Jin said to his hyungs and left towards his cabin.

"OK hyung " other said and left to meeting room.

Now all of them are sitting in meeting room and the discussion started!!.

( jin is head chair and hyung line in right side maknaes in left)

Rm: " the improvement is good but some corrections are there.........
Rm said while looking at chat .

Like that the meeting came to end after 3 hour.

                    ✮⋆˙ time skip ✮⋆˙

They all reached home!!!!!

Kim mansion:

In living room:

In living room:

"Oppas you came!! Go and fresh up I will serve dinner " She said softly

"Bunny you cooked food today!! Hayyy I'm going to have good food today "
Kookie said while teasing jin.

"What do you mean kook do my food taste bad !! Huh??" Jin said and glared at kook .

" no hyung I don't mean that" kookie said while laughing nervously and he run to his room.

"You little you're going get beat up by my pink slipper!!" Jin said and chasing him.

Other members "okay let's grab some popcorn and drink "