Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Upgrades and Temp Degrades.

______________

Think about it, The body is a motor, and your emotions are your fuel... Haven't you been wasting your fuel?- A hungry guy from Reddit

_________________

First Person POV: Dick

*Showering sounds*

In the end, I didn't have sex.

Okay, I am a liar

we may have had sex.

...

...

It was just a quickie...

Yeah, Quickie-ly bring her to the bathroom to finish what we started.

My Name is Dick what do you think I use to think with?

I quickly brought her to her knees and released my first cum in a few weeks in her mouth, Damn from how much I released and how hard I am right now plus how she was still vacuuming my shaft milking it for all it was worth, I concluded.

Tonight is going to be loud, Unfortunately for Lorna.

The quickie left a bit of my juices on her face and white hair, which was why we were taking a shower.

'But-'

I looked down to see her still hungrily sucking my cock while warm water poured continuously on the two of us.

'If we wanted to get her clean before getting down to business me coming in with her was a bad idea. this was most likely a bad idea.'

At this rate, we'd continue from where we left off.

This was proven right when She got up and faced the wall tossing her back perfectly fitting my erected rod in between her legs and directly into the outer walls of her clit.

The accuracy! It happened in a smooth motion.

My body involuntarily shuddered, But since I already started, why stop?

I completed the deed by pushing my cock completely inside her filling her up instantly, and a long satisfied moan escaped her lips quicker than she realized it did.

"Ah, I missed this mmh~"

She started to move on her own, She seemed reserved and strong but underneath the mask she was horny, like a bitch in heat the moment she saw me, At first she wasn't sure it was me, but it clicked, the way I looked at her and Anna, my smile, my scent, she didn't know why but she could feel I was different, But it didn't change the fact that she was craving me in a place only I could reach.

"Fill me up~~~~~"

"So gooood~"

I couldn't see her face but from the sultriness in her voice I could tell it was lewd

Before I could take the lead, Her inner walls tightened so hard that they clung to my rod yet they remained as soft as ever.

The sound of skin connecting continuously rung out through the bathroom, I did not move since Raven was doing all the work for me, Plus the pleasure I was feeling was mindblowing

"Cum for me~ I want it inside~"

It was a cunning plan, For me to fill her up before I could even move, I had been brought to the verge of cumming so easily, Somewhere in my head, this hurt my pride how could I claim it back?

Obviously by abusing my powers.

I grabbed her head roughly, and using my psionic abilities I multiplied her pleasure tenfold, I increased the width of my dick using her shapeshifting abilities, I increased it so much that I pushed against her walls as to counter the tightening further making her feel pleasure, making the pleasure worse for me, I started to give her strong and hard thrusts each one of them made her voice break to a higher pitch and choke on her breath.