Chapter 9

Chapter 9: MIND SWAPPED

A great man once said:

In life, Privacy is key.

A brilliant writer revised it and it became:

Did you get a new apartment?

Keep quiet.

Was it a four-room, two-bathroom?

Keep quiet.

Did you load it with illegal technology and firearms?

Keep quiet.

Did you make a million+ in a single day after adding an app in-purchase feature and new skins and characters to your game?

Keep quiet.

Is your company creation progressing more easily than you'd thought?

Keep quiet.

"Ahn~ Dick right there!"

Keep qui-

In a corner of the sitting room, Dick was shirtless wearing only grey shorts while being barefooted, under him was Raven in her real form; naked, blue, Anna was silently meditating in the corner.

Raven laid down while Dick massaged her bareback, They finished moving into the new apartment a few days ago, with their necessaries.

Ever since then, Dick dedicated himself to building his company from scratch with the help of Raven and Anna.

He stopped focusing on the game and instead, He and Raven worked on designing the structure of his company, he already bought out an abandoned building, And hired workers to start the reconstruction.

Now he was giving Raven a back massage groping her ass and tits subtly while she went through the company's information or Dick's version of it.

D. Meta Corps.

A Conglomerate business founded by Mr D with the idea of leading the world's greatest technology i.e. Games, Transport, Automobiles, and technological device development, hoping to create a better world for people everywhere.

While Raven read the information, Anna still meditated in the background.

"What do you think?"

Dick asked, He was an assassin he killed people for money, and this was the first time he was starting his own business outside of killing people... Openly but, luckily for him, Raven was a good entrepreneur amongst other things.

"It's alright, I'll rewrite it and give you feedback before this evening."

Raven dropped the folders and enjoyed the massage.

"Anna, do you want to come with me down to the construction site?"

Dick asked thinking Anna might be feeling left out, So While Raven revised the company's info, He'd take Anna out.

But Anna didn't respond, She was in a trance, quietly sitting with her eyes closed.

"Anna?"

Dick called out again but this time he slowly walked towards her, leaving Raven for a while

"Anna!"

Dick shook her awake.

"*Gasp* Who? Dick!"

When she woke up she had a different temperament, she woke up confused but when she saw him, she stared at Dick with an excited expression.

"How?"