Chapter 4

Chapter 4: I've gone, rogue

Dick successfully managed to escape after murdering the entire cult worshipping villains before he left the Brotherhood base Never to return.

On his way out he saw a lady running away in nothing but her Nightgown, Crying and apologizing over and over to no one but herself, Dick was going to turn around and leave her be till he realized something was wrong with the girl.

She had brown shoulder-length hair with the front being white.

'Isn't that Rogue?'

He didn't remember her quickly enough because she looked way older in the comics, right now this girl is an undiscovered gem.

Dick looked at himself, He wore his suit covered in blood, he took off his suit and reverted to what he was wearing before the suit came on, Grey sweatpants while being barechested, He didn't even have a shoe on he had just finished having sex with Mystique when they attacked, but even half naked was better because the blood was off him and he decided not to change into clothes from the inventory.

After that, he flew And stopped in front of her, Anna didn't see him and she ran into him and was about to fall when Dick grabbed her hands to stop her from falling.

"Don't touch me! lemme Go" Anna jumped backwards and yelled at him, Dick nodded this is Anna he could vaguely remember she had a Southern accent.

"What's wrong?" Dick asked till he remembered

'She can draw people's life force out and take their memory, Personalities or even power' Dick realized how stupid it was to touch her without seeing if she couldn't affect him, And he was right, She couldn't.

"Don't touch me! The people I touch die. I'm a curse." Anna backed away and was prepared to run away but Dick lifted her with telekinesis and brought her closer and held her arms, He felt a tugging sensation from his guts before it stopped.

[Host life force cannot be drawn out, because it is now a part of the Strongest system.]

'That felt weird'

Dick was right, The strongest system intervened and resisted Anna's ability, Hopefully, it would resist telepathy he didn't want a mind rapper like Charles Xavier, Jean Grey and Emma Frost messing with his memories or reading his thoughts.

"So can I know why you're running away?" Dick scanned her from head to toe and she wore only a nightgown no shoes and no bra, the nightgown was semi-transparent so he could see her green panties, He could also see her nipples from her clothing but he expertly ignored them with a serious poker face and mentally rated her an 8 out of 10 she should be a couple of years older than him 17 at least.

"I-I Imma mutant." She said she spoke as if she was expecting him to attack her.

Dick wanted her to go on "I am a mutant too, So why are you outside this late? Screaming and crying no less." He didn't know whether she expected the fact that she was a mutant to explain why she looked unsightly

Anna was going through a mental breakdown, She was shaking and this was the perfect time for Dick to realize she was still holding onto his arms tightly.

Pulling her in for a hug Dick listened to her as she broke down into tears "I killed them, My aunt my uncle, I placed my boyfriend into a coma, I am-" From there she started mumbling senseless sounds that Dick took to be words he couldn't hear even with his senses.

"ImumbojumbowantthemtostaticsoundstoforgivemeI'msorrysobssadly"

'Wtf is she saying?'

This feeling, He was familiar with this feeling, The God of Assassin title he earned wasn't a title only he wanted, He didn't start his job alone, He had friends, they trained together, went on missions together did everything together before he got the title God of the assassins and the unneeded attention that came with it, It just so happened that some people he cared about wanted that fame too and there was only one end for them, Their lives or his before he knew it he cut them down.