Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Retrieving the other piece of a puzzle.

-Each one of us fills the piece of a larger puzzle-

___________________

[Host has successfully absorbed 5% of the force, Begin DNA restructuring and awakening Y/N?]

Maxwell ignored the panel deciding to do it when he was alone at least, Currently, He was still freefalling head first to the ground at max speed, his cold light blue eyes focused on the organisation below him, He made a mental note to murder anybody on sight.

As expected after he reached a certain range, The watch towers focused on him and an alarm rang out over 3 dozen officers armed with weapons from guns, to X-gene resistant cuffs to batons ran out to the open space to see a dark spec still airborne, But Maxwell could see all of them properly.

He was approaching the ground at an insane speed without slowing down in the slightest.

The Officers aimed and waited for him to reach a certain range

"Fire!"

The figure in the air started manoeuvring, Gliding through the air while avoiding the storm of bullets till he reached and landed in front of them.

*Bam*

His feet dug into the ground, he used Momentum to the max to further increase the force and cause a mid-range crater to form throwing dust all around and forming a cloak around him.

"Fire!"

The Officers kept on shooting through the smoking, till it dispersed and showed nobody was there.

"Stay on-"

The Officer who had been giving out commands suddenly had his head smashed in by an unseen force, His skull erupted into a stream of blood and skin tissues as parts of his brain dropped to the ground.

Out of the gruesome sight, Before some Officers could even react,  Maxwell flew out of the ground, Like an illusion no one wanted to believe existed,  Dressed in similar clothes as them, Maxwell stared at them unflinchingly for a fraction of a second he turned to a particular area bringing his hands to his lips.

"Shhhh"

Turning back to the soldiers he took a step forward and

Hell ensued.

When Black Widow parachuted down, she was met with a bloody sight filled with piles of dead bodies, Guts, and brains, some parts of the body looked cleanly sliced off while others looked ripped off their joints.

Amidst the pools of blood, On top of the uncountable piles of human bodies, Maxwell held the last breathing soldier up by his throat with one hand on his head, She saw him strangling the officer who could only squirm and shake under Maxwell's unshakeable tight grip.

Eventually, he fell unconscious from loss of breath and Maxwell snapped his neck throwing him aside.

Maxwell currently had his once clean outfit soaked with blood, even his clean white hair had blood in them, And it fell to the sides of his face while he seemed unbothered by it.

Natasha took a step back as he looked a bit evil and diabolical with all that blood and his cold expression.

"Isn't this this a bit too-"

"I know where they are keeping her, The information extraction mission you were tasked with, their command room is at the top of the building, Password XXXX hurry up, I won't waste time."

Maxwell threw Natasha a certain height with Telekinesis, she was experienced enough to not die from the sudden force and how to land properly was up to her.