Chapter 10

Chapter 10:New body

"Come here."

Dick smiled using telekinesis to pull Wolverine towards him, Using all the strength he could muster along with generating all the momentum he could.

Dick punched Logan in the chin with all his power.

*Bang* *Crack*

Dick's attack tossed Wolverine backwards as he collided harshly with the school walls, destroying it

*Gasp*

"Dick!"

Jean froze when she saw it.

Raven raised an eyebrow and was unknowingly moving towards Dick.

His hand twisted in an inhumane manner adding to the gruesome sight Dick's had a bone sticking out of his elbow.

Dick stared at Logan who was making his way from the school unharmed, Dick nodded his head at Wolverine's physical strength and endurance, Ignoring the fact his body was in no condition to fight.

[Does the host want to copy Logan's Ability?]

'Yes.'

[Permanently?]

'what? Yes'

[All of it?]

'Copy his skill!'

Logan tried to punch Dick but Dick simply phased through it while talking to his system.

Strangely... It was talking back.

[Ding]

[Host has copied Logan's mutant ability: Superhuman strength and reflexes, enhanced senses and tracking ability, special healing power.]

'That's all?'

Dick might have chosen the wrong skill, He thought Wolverine's powers came with his iron claws.

[Since the system is all-powerful, It has forcefully copied Wolverine's retractable claw and his Adamantium exoskeleton]

'What's wrong with the system? Is it bragging?'

Dick noticed there was a change in the system's behaviour, It seemed more... Alive.

[Prepare for the changes.]
[Starting 5, 4, 3, 2, now.]

"Arghh"

Dick suddenly felt his bone as if he was on fire.

*Crack!*

The bone that protruded out of his body suddenly snapped into place and the opening closed less than a second later.

He could feel an inhumane heat spreading pain all around his body, As an assassin, he underwent inhumane training and torture, But this was insane.

Logan who was about to strike with his claws froze.

"Are you crying because of your broken elbow? Coward."

He took his claws back in and went to restrain Dick, he thought the reason Dick was screaming was because of his broken elbow

"Dick stop this, Release me!"

Raven was getting frustrated,  Earlier when she tried to help Dick, she found out she couldn't, Dick had placed a telekinetic barrier over the two of them.

"It's fine"

Dick released a hot steam of breath and slowly got up before Logan could reach him.

The pain hadn't gone away but it was currently something he could withstand.