Chapter 2-Rewritten

It's been three weeks since he arrived in this world he had been focused on getting stronger, It was hard but also fruitful, and the rewards were as follows

[Strongest system]

Dick Grayson

Level 8: [6.870/16000]

Race: Alpha mutant

Alias: Intermediate Assassin

[Skills]

Trickster level 7: [9000/14.000]
(After reaching level 5 he got the ability to glide for short distances)

Adrenaline level 5:[590/10.000]
(Adrenaline adds plus 100% boost to skills and ability plus physical attributes)

Fighting techniques level 7:[108/14.000]
(after reaching level 5 he got the ability to generate certain amounts of momentum without even moving to make his attacks faster and harder.)
{A/N: This helped him punch twice as hard with little effort}

Weapon art level 6: [0/12.000]
(After reaching level 5 he got enhanced senses his eyes could see long-ranged victims without the help of a telescope and his nose could give detailed scents and his ears were keen and focused enough to hear almost inaudible sounds in a close range.)

[Abilities]

Mimicry level 10: [90/20.000]: The host can copy the abilities of mutants from either
physical contact with the mutant
Exposure to mutant ability
???

(At level 5 he could hold the skills he copied till he copies another one, and from level 10 he gained the ability to copy 2 abilities and he doesn't take their drawbacks)

[Specialities]

Emotionless

Common survivor »»» Intermediate survivor

Traceless

Master Chef

This wasn't easy for Dick to do but the only reason he got that high with his Mimicry ability was because his previous body used it a lot, the rest of the skills levelled up from him either taking down rogue mutants or thugs.

This meant he had to leave the base, The Train room no longer gave him exp points but it still gave him money, He abused that before he left though, He had a couple million in his inventory, so just like he made a habit of doing he became traceless he left no traces as to when he left in the base, outside the base only thing they ever saw was a white hair teen from the camera entering a rogue mutant hideout and then the next day the place was gone, of course, it annoyed Mystique to no end that a 15-year-old boy was as hard to find as a needle in a haystack, but she was impressed although the rogues had no popularity or fame among other mutants they were still supposedly hard to beat alone.

Dick who was being hunted down was now dodging bullets from a mutant with telekinesis he had kept Thomas's ability if not for it he would be long gone, although he was experienced he was just overly relying on his Mutant abilities, his weapon and hand to hand combat, He was a veteran killer in his past life so he had the advantage but his body was pitifully weak strength-wise, so he relied too much on his adrenaline boost.

The mutant had tried so hard to shoot Dick but he was a ghost, his material body became intangible and he could not touch Dick.

And Dick could not touch him because he needed to be tangible to attack unless-

Dick suddenly entered the ground, The mutant who had battle experience used his telekinesis to carry himself off the ground and floated mid-air using his ability he destroyed the terrain with a powerful yell using his telekinesis ability to the max.