Here goes nothing...

Unexpectedly, he heard the sound of something crashing, his head snapping to the common room entrance, where he saw a blue-haired girl trip. He got off from Yoshiko, sitting on the far end of the couch, scowling at the girl. He heard a sigh, and Shinsou stepped into vision, helping his girlfriend. Yoshiko got up from her position, glaring silver daggers at Aoi And Shinsou.

"Uhm-" Shinsou began, "We just wanted to go to the kitchen. I swear we didn't mean to-"

"Yeah, I get it." Yoshiko cut him off, getting up from the couch. She patted Bear twice, having him follow her to the kitchen. She glanced back at Bakugo, waiting for him to come with her. Bakugo gave one last glare to Shinsou and went after her.

He watched her silently put two slices of toast in the toaster and brew the coffee, sitting on the high stool, his hand scratching Bear's head. "So fuckin' annoying..." He heard her mumble. He had to agree. This was the third time they got interrupted.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

*A few minutes earlier*

"Aoi.." He whispered into her ear, trying to wake her up. His alarm had been going off for the past two minutes, and he finally decided to get out of bed now, "Wake up. We've got class."

"Can't we stay for a while longer?" She mumbled, hiding her face in his chest.

"Sorry, Aoi," He got up, kissing her eyebrow before getting off the bed, "Come on, I'll make you breakfast."

"Alright..." He smiled at her, finding her bedhead adorable. She got out of bed, following him downstairs, crashing into his back when he abruptly stopped, peeking into the common room from behind the wall.

"Hitoshi-kun?" He pulled her closer, his hand covering her mouth. She frowned in confusion and peeked into the common to see what he was looking at.

She saw Yoshiko lying under Bakugo. She could tell they fell asleep like that because their hair and clothes were dishevelled from sleep. They were so close to kissing. She glanced up at Shinsou to see him softly smiling at them. She could tell he was happy for her.

Without a second thought, she let herself fall to the floor, "Ow-"

Shinsou looked down at her disappointingly. He knew her for long enough to know that she didn't really trip. She did it on purpose. Why didn't she get it? Yoshiko could never see him in a romantic light. Heck, he wasn't sure she'd want to be friends with him anymore. Then why couldn't Aoi leave her alone?

He sighed, stepping over to her and holding a hand out to help her up. He glanced at Bakugo and Yoshiko, now sitting on opposite ends of the couch like magnets that suddenly repelled.

"Uhm-" he began, "We just wanted to go to the kitchen. I swear we didn't mean to-"

"Yeah, I get it." Yoshiko curtly cut him off, getting up from the couch, followed by Bear and Bakugo. He sadly watched her leave. She didn't want anything to do with him. He was to blame.

"Why is she mean like that?" Aoi scoffed, crossing her arms across her chest after they were out of earshot.

"Why do you think?" Shinsou gave her a side-eye, "If you and I were going to kiss and got interrupted, I'd be pretty mad, too."

"Not if it was her."

"Seriously, Aoi? I can't do this again. Can't you see she's into Bakugo?!"

"I know. I'm just saying you wouldn't be mad if she walked in on us going to kiss."