ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ

En başından başla

'Don't bother, trying to hack into my phone, it won't work. But don't worry you will find out who I am very soon. But just a hint is someone close to you'
Kisses  -A

Katherine sighed and threw her phone on her bed. "Damn it," she said and placed her head on her desk.

Katherine was sitting in her chair with Spencer sitting on her desk. Katherine had her head rested against Spencer's leg, who was playing with her hair.

"Ian didn't commit suicide. That entire suicide letter is made up of A texts"

"What?" Spencer asked and stopped playing with Katherine's hair for a moment.

"How do you know that?"

"When I read it again, a couple of words stuck out to me. On a hunch, I checked my old text messages. Come here"

Katherine moved her head, and once Spencer got off the desk, Katherine placed her head on top and closed her eyes since she didn't get any sleep last night.

"Are you coming?" Spencer asked once she saw her girlfriend not following.

Katherine shook her head. "No"

Katherine was near the front of the church in her black suit since she wasn't gonna wear a dress.

"Who's ringing it this this time?"

Spencer then walked up to the four. "Hey"

"Hey"

"Thanks for being here," Spencer said with a smile and grabbed Katherine's hand, and started to play with her fingers.

"How's your family doing?"

Spencer looked over to where her family was.

"What are the cops doing here?"

"Uh, my parents wanted them here in case any uninvited guests showed up," Spencer said.

"I thought my no-party-crashers policy was strict"

"I think Spencer means angry mob with torches type guests"

"I should probably get back to my family. Thanks" Spencer said and kissed Katherine's cheek before walking back to her family.

Katherine was walking into the cemetery with the others.

"Okay, if we get caught, we are in so much trouble!" Aria said.

"Probably not as much as me" Katherine mumbled.

"Oh, please. Like we're the first teenagers to sneak in a graveyard?"

"It's like chapter one of every Stephen King book"

"Guys! Not helping" Spencer said said.

"Okay, I think we're close"

"Wait. Stop" Aria said, making them stop. "I'm- I'm not going any further until you tell me why we're here"

"I told you. I think A set us up"

"And I do too," Spencer said, moving closer to Katherine and holding onto her arm. "Emily's right. This isn't over. And I thought I'd feel differently once we buried Ian but I don't. And it's because A is still alive and calling the shots" she said and started to walk further into the cemetery.

Katherine started following Spencer, more into the cemetery with the others behind her.

"But what does that mean?"

"I think A took the body and made it look like a suicide"

"Why would A do that?" Aria asked.

"So that the confession in the suicide note makes Ali's murder look like an open-and-shut case," Katherine told Aria.

"What...  But that would mean that A was helping us. This whole time, we've been trying to convince the police that Ian killed Ali"

"Exactly, and why would A help us when we know that A ultimately wants to hurt us?" Spencer asked.

"Ugh! I'm confused, and I'm stepping on something mushy"

"What Spence means is, how do we know for sure that Ian is Ali's killer?"

"What do you mean? The 'kissing rock' video" Aria said.

"Oh, and- and the missing tree"

"A gave hs those things. A is the one who handed us Ali's killer on a silver platter" Emily said.

"And whatever A gives, the bitch takes back"

"Guys, look," Emily said looking at the ground and shined the flashlight up some and saw Ali's grave.

Ali's laugh then came up on a screen all of them gasped and looked where it was coming from. Katherine watched it for a moment before she started to look around to see if she could see the projector.

"Where's it coming from?"

Katherine shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know I can't find it from here"

The five of them then looked back to the screen and saw Ali picking up the camera.

"Oh my god!"

"She was still alive!"

-

The five of them were now looking for the projector, in the cemetery.

"I definitely think the projector's over here," Spencer said.

"I don't know. It had to be closer" Katherine said, walking beside Spencer.

"Are you sure it wasn't further away?"

"Wasn't it on the ground?" Hanna asked.

Katherine shook her head. "No, or we have seen it most likely because of the light"

"It was definitely up in a tree"

The five of them continued to walk and look for the projector. But Katherine felt like she was being watched, and she had a feeling about who it would be.

Edited: no

{1386}