Chapter 1: Daxfran

First day, back in Florida once again my dad dropped me off at some dumb fucking school.. that I had to go to because all I said when I was younger, was to go to school... I was bored, but it's has rough after I left Louisiana. I knew down below I had some old friends down here in Florida.

I see Eli at the classroom door waiting for me and he really did loose some weight the last time I ever saw him.

"Daxfran?" Eli says in a shocked way.

It looked like he was looking at my hair and height. Yeah, I really grown a bit more but it isn't all of that, (6'1) and he grew some too! (5'11).

"Hey, El—" As Eli ran up to me and punched my shoulder like he used to.

Few hours later at the dorms I shared a room with someone I don't know yet. And I see some kids at the dorms that were familiar, they're my friends from middle school.. Glad to see them again. Though in my room I see an electric guitar on the wall and with some Odetari and Kanii posters. I saw some perfume and I think this person is a girl, or what I believe.

Soon, I hear someone coming in the room. They open the door and it's...

My childhood bestfriend! With a bowl of cereal in her hand.

"D-Daxfran?!" Desire said while surprised. She had dropped the bowl of cereal! This bitch, I'm broke poor and she just wasted food.. but anyways she had the same black headband like she always would have to cover her... "special secret", and her hair was long. It was in braids while she just only grew one inch (5'4) from the last time I ever saw her. She's hella short but I already knew that. She always stayed short..

She got a little thicker in her thighs and her tits? Were big and the same! I'm so glad I got to meet her again..

"Hi, Des—" I said as she ran up to me.

She hugged me super tight, and wanna hear on a little secret? I betted Eli that she would miss me and it looks like I'm getting 100 bucks from Eli.

I hugged her back. And the feeling was amazing, she was warm and soft.

"Omg, ya don't know how much I missed you!" Desire said.

"I missed you too, Desire" I would say to her.

But it seems that Eli came in while smirking and took a picture. He was really stalking me, huh?

"Ooo~ Y'all fuck—" Eli said before getting hit with book from Desire. I chuckled seeing this. But looking at the book I noticed it was called Twilight Saga.. Seems new to me, might have to check it out sometime.

"Shut the hell up, Eli!" Desire said, while being on my lap. She had put on that coconut lotion, how do I know? It's because she smells like milk chocolate cake. Something I ate back in Louisiana. Her thighs were on my hips, she was so small like a little baby.

"Mmm..." I would hear from her as her body melted into mine. She felt so relaxed with me.

I was very happy to see Desire like this with me... but the night is still young. We still have a lot to do with my old friends.