Chapter 27 : Duality

"AHHHHH ! YOU WILL REGRET THIS KIM TAEHYUNG I SWEAR- AHHH ! FUCKING HELL AHH !" Woo-jin continued shouting making all the guards to roll their eyes. It's been 3 days and that man was still acting as if he had the upper hand. If Taehyung wanted he could kill him right then but he wanted to torture Woo-jin as much he could. But looks like someone is still in delusion. "AHHH !" Woo-jin shouted again. Even though no one was hurting him right now. Only Taehyung could torture him, even every single one of Woo-jin's men where tortured by him only.

Woo-jin didn't deserved an easy death and Taehyung was making sure of it. From three days Woo-jin has been hanged by a chain. He could barely keep his feet on the floor. Every single part of his body contained cuts. But it wasn't enough. It could never be enough, no matter how much he is tortured. It could never be enough, because of him Y/n almost died.

She tried to took her own life. She is conscious, laying on that hospital bed. Taehyung could never forgot the moment when she layed limp in his arms looking so pale. If he didn't followed his gut feelings she could have died. Even if he was a few minutes late she could have died. Nothing could ever be enough for the sin Woo-jin committed. Nothing. Not even his own life.

"Yah ! Did you heard that miss woke up ?" One of the men whispered. "What ?" The other man looked around to see if anyone was around them. Founding no one he turned around. "How do you know about that ?" "One of the men who was guarding miss is my friend. He told that he heard boss voice and looked inside the hospital room. Miss had woken up and-and she slapped boss." "She what ?" The other man whispered yelled. "Yes I am telling the truth. She apparently slapped him. Our men over there were worried that boss would burst out in anger but-"

"But what ?" "The man asked. "Boss did the opposite. Miss started crying loudly and boss he-he comforted her. Instead of getting angry he cooed her like a baby. My friend couldn't believe his eyes. Even I didn't believed him at first but my friend never lies and you know how much boss loves her." "Boss duality is no joke." Both of them nodded still taking in the new information.
___________

"You should lay down dear." Taehyung frowned as he saw her trying to sit. "I am okay Jin oppa don't worry." Y/n reassured a worried Jin. "Y/n be careful with your arms." Namjoon said worriedly. Y/n nodded smiling. "Once you get discharge I am going to feed you my tasty food." Jin spoke making Y/n chuckle. "I am waiting to get discharged then." The three of them continued talking making Taehyung pout. "Hyung if you are done then give us some personal time." He whined but not even one of them acknowledged him.

"That's it." He whispered and went towards her. "Don't you think you should give the couple some private time." Jin scoffed pushing him aside and caressed her hair. Y/n bitted her lips inorder to not laugh. "Look at me." He ordered but again no one paid attention to him. He pouted and went to sit on that sofa again. Watching the three of them talking as if he is not even in his this hospital room with them.

Y/n smiled seeing their concern and looked at Taehyung. He was already looking at her. "Oppa I think you both should go home and take rest." Namjoon nodded and took away Jin who was not ready to go. "Take care of her." Taehyung nodded at Namjoon's word and walked towards her. He was going to complain but seeing her sad face he forgot about everything. "They feel guilty." Y/n mumbled and looked at him. "I don't want them too feel guilty." She whispered as tears started leaving from her eyes.

Taehyung didn't missed a second and hugged her. He caressed her head, planting a kiss there. "I know sweetheart." He whispered back. "It would take some time for them to not feel guilty." Y/n sighed laying on his chest. "Lay down princess." He helped her to lay down on the bed. "I am still angry, you practically ignored my existence." He pouted making her giggle. "What should I do then ?" "Hmm" He maked a face as if he was thinking something. "Kiss me." He muttered and forwarded his cheeks infront of her. She laughed at his antics and kissed his cheeks. "One more." She ended up kissing him more then once.
_________

"Indeed boss is dual in nature." Someone cleared thier throat making them shriek. "Stop gossiping about boss and let's go to the front. Boss is going to enter soon." Both of them nodded and went towards the entrance. "Boss" All the men bowed seeing Taehyung enter inside the basement. He had a blank face void of any emotions. But something about that blank face scared them. Whenever Taehyung would come here, he looked worried and angry. Worried for his wife and angry because of  Woo-jin. But seeing him looking so calm felt off. Way to off. The calmness felt like the one before the storm.

Taehyung silently walked inside the room and sat on the chair right infront of Woo-jin. Woo-jin scoffed seeing Taehyung but he knew it better then anyone else and kept his mouth shut. "You know all these days I tortured you lightly, way too lightly." Taehyung's dark eyes bore into Woo-jin's. His dark eyes held so many emotions. Woo-jin suddenly started feeling scared, the silence, Taehyung's dark eyes, his blank face everything tormented him.

"You kidnapped my woman." "You killed her hope." "She tried to kill herself." Taehyung's eyes started into his. "And you even tried to make my wife your mistress." Woo-jin gulped averting his gaze. "You touched her." With each sentence Woo-jin's heart dropped. He wasn't supposed to know it. He was never supposed to know it.

Taehyung stood up, removing his coat he walked towards Woo-jin. He silently forwarded his hand. His right hand understanding his order handed him a knife. "These were the hands that touched her." His voice came out more deep then usual. Woo-jin flinched feeling the tip of the knife grazing his hands. "This was the brain that thought of making her a mistress." Woo-jin heartbeat fastened feeling the knife on his head.

"AHHHH !" Woo-jin shouted crying. Taehyung just slashed his manhood. He yelled crying out in pain. Taehyung smiled at him. The smile scared him more. The smile was anything but just a smile. Taehyung sighed walking back towards the chair. He sat on it like a king he is. "This is just the starting. There is a lot more to come for the sin you committed." "Woo-jin teary eyes met his. I-I comm-itted a-a s-sin but-but are you bett-er then m-e ? No-o you are a sinn-er too." Woo-jin choked.

His smile widened. "I never said that I am not a sinner. I am."

"I am a sinner and she is my sin."

Please vote~

My birthday is coming soon and I do hope we end up with 50k views before that. Love you all~~