Chapter 23 : Last moments

Y/n sobbed quietly. The tears left her eyes one by one. "YAHH ! YOU FUCKERS ! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU YOU TO GIVE ME EXACT INFORMATION ! THEN WHY DID MY PLAN FAILED ! I WILL KILL YOU ALL !!" She flinched as Woo-jin shouted. He threw the vase at the floor, breaking it into pieces. A yelp left Y/n's mouth as one of the piece slashed her arm. The blood started seeping out from her arm. Woo-jin strolled towards her. He squatted down to her level.

His eyes lingered around the broken skin, the red blood trailing down her skin to the white floor. She flinched as he poked the wound. "Look at me." She gulped meeting his eyes. He smirked seeing the fear in her eyes. He was a sadist person and there was no lie in it. "What should we do with you ?" He muttered trying to act sadly. "Your boyfriend left you in my arms." He commented trying to see her reaction. She kept quite, the only sound they could hear was her breathing and her blood dropping on the floor.

"Boss how about you give her to us." The red named man licked his lips lustfully. Y/n bitted her lips not having enough courage to look at the man who just commented to let Woo-jin have her. She knew what his intentions were. She flinched as a loud gunshot echoed around the room. Slowly she lifted her eyes to see a limped body on the floor with bullet on its chest. "Did I ask for your opinion ?! DID I !?" Woo-jin shouted shooting the rest of the bullet in the already dead body.

He fixed his hair and suit then his tie. "Clean the area." He ordered and again went towards Y/n. "Now where were we ? Yeah so what should we do with you ?" She closed her eyes in fear feeling his hands on her head. "Your boyfriend left you with me so I should take his place right ? But I don't date." She cried feeling his hands on her cheeks. "I should marry you right ? But too bad I am already married. How about I make you my mistress." Sounds good. His hands travelled down to her waist.

"You are like my type. Skinny but curvy at the correct places. Too bad for your boyfriend to leave you." She looked at him scared. "Or did he get bored of you. Has he already fucked you ? He must have." He said angrily. "But I am sure a few stitches and you will be like new." He smiled. She sobbed hearing his disgusting words. She would rather die then be with this man. "Take her to the room." He ordered and two of his men came and dragged her towards a room. Throwing her on the floor they left after locking the room.

She wiped her tears and walked towards the corner of the room. The tears never stoped leaving from her eyes. Why was her life like this ? What wrong did she do in her past life do deserve this type of life. Her parents and siblings ignored her existence, deprived her of love and care, barely giving her any money to live off. Made her do the house chores, blamed her for everything bad. Tried to marry her off to a jerk double her age. The kids at her school made no effort to be her friends rather bullying her.

Avoiding her like she is some type of a parasite. Just because she was not rich like them. Then one day out of the blue she gets kidnapped and find herself in a club, an strip club. Getting almost raped by someone not once but thrice. Once in that old alley, once in the club and once in her own school. And now once again, a man wants to make her his mistress. When she thinks her life is not that bad something happens and remind her of how bad her life really is.

When she thought she finally had someone to trust, someone to rely on, someone to love, life snatched it from her again. Now she is left all alone again. Like always. The door opened making her bring out from her thoughts. "If you continue to cry and bleed like that then you will surely faint." Woo-jin smirked lowering himself to her level. "You know I would have fucked you right here but you look quite heartbroken." He caressed her face harshly. "You are quite an beauty aren't you." She leaned to the wall as far as she could try to maintain distance between them.

"Should I just fuck you ?" He muttered to himself towering her. She shook her head looking down. "Please not now." Her voice came out weak. "Since you asked like a good girl but be ready the moment we enter the house." She stayed quiet making him grab her chin harshly. "Understood ?" She nodded whispering a small yes. He passed her an evil smile and left from there locking the door again. After a few minutes she stood up and went towards the window. She was on the top floor no doubt. If she jumps from here she would surely die.

There was a swimming poul there too. She wondered if she jumps out whether she would fall on the floor or inside the pool. No matter what she would die. Seeing the distance from the pool she could guess even if she falls inside the pool her head would hit the floor of the swimming pool. She took a long breath trying to calm herself down. As she made her mind to kill herself her memories came across her mind as a movie. She smiled bitterly at the memories.

The last time she decided to die all she had were memories of her in misery all alone. Atleast at this time she had some memories to treasure. Even though he left her she couldn't bring herself to hate him or her brothers. She chuckled bitterly as she still mentioned them as her brothers rather then his brothers. "Why can't I bring myself to hate you even after you abandoned me. Why can't I bring myself to understand that you are not coming anymore. Why can't I bring myself to understand that I mean nothing to you." She whispered crying.

After taking a deep breath she finally jumped out from the window. Her body remained in the air for a few seconds before it fell into the swimming pool. She could feel her lungs burning. It was a lot deep then she thought. Her whole life flashed infront of her. She could feel herself drowning. Her body going limped. Her tears getting mixed with the water inside the pool. Her eyes felt heavy. Her vision started getting black. She could hear some sirens and weird voices. Is that what people experience when they die ? She thought and closed her eyes.

"Even in her last moments she remembered him."

Please vote~

I cried not even kidding. I hate myself that I made her so vulnerable. I always wondered if the writers felt bad while killing someone now I understand they do feel bad, even more then the readers.

Don't kill me yet Y/n is not dead (yet) sorry lol. Don't worry.