Chapter 19 : Surprise

Y/n groaned trying to cover her face from the sunlight peeking from the window. After a few minutes of fighting with her sleep she finally woke up. Her exams are going to end but she was still worried for the results. The only escape from the overthinking was sleep but she can't sleep forever so she stood up from the bed and went inside the washroom to freshen up. After taking a bath she came back and got ready. The house feels too quite. She frowned and went downstairs. She looked around but found no one.

"That's weird if Jin Oppa is busy he makes sure to inform about it." Whispering she went upstairs again to find Taehyung. She knocked his door but he didn't replied so she entered inside assuming he is asleep or in the bathroom. A pout made to her face not finding him. She sighed and went downstairs again. "Maybe they dropped a message." She immediately checked her phone but sighed as there was no messages from them. "I don't feel like eating." She mumbled.

It has become a part of her habit to eat with them now that they are not here she didn't felt like eating at all. "I should go to the library or I'll be late." Muttering she grabbed her bag and left from there. As always there were bodyguards standing outside the door. She wondered many times that why would they need bodyguards but Jin told her that they are businessmen and some people are after them for their company. She agreed at his words.

"Miss should we drop you off ?" One of them asked politely. "No need thank you I am just going to the library." The guard bowed in response. After a walk of 20 minutes she reached the library. She prefers the library as she could get more materials that she wants. After 5 hours of studying she took a small break and checked her phone to see if there was any message but there was none.

She pouted feeling sad and started studying again to not think about them or more specifically him. After some more hours went by she saw that it was getting dark so she wrapped up for the day and stood up. While checking the time her gaze fell on the date. She realized that today was the day she was born. Closing her phone she went out of the library. While walking back home her mind went towards her childhood days.

She loved her new family but somewhere in her heart she also craved for her biological family. No matter what they were still her parents, they gave birth to her. No matter how much she tells herself that it doesn't matter if they love her or not but it does. Her new family gave her all the love and care. She found the mother's love and care in Jin. She found the elder brother's care and protectiveness in Namjoon. She found the possessiveness and the feeling of love in Taehyung.

But still she craved for the maternal love. She wanted to have a normal childhood. Loving parents, protective elder sister and a mischievous younger siblings who would annoy her all the time but she never got it. The only thing she got from her biological family was ignorance. She hated how she didn't mattered to them even a bit while they affected her whole childhood and teenage. She could only wish they do not affect her upcoming years. Sighing to herself with all the thoughts running inside her head she finally reached her home.

The guards were still there but at a distance now. She opened the door to find utter silence and darkness. Even the light was not switched on. She closed the door behind her and entered inside. Ahh A loud yelp escaped her mouth seeing 7 figures infront of her. She clutched her heart which was beating was too faster then it normally does. Even though it was dark she could still make out their faces. There was Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung in the middle with a cake in his hand.

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to our dear Y/n-ahh~ happy birthday to you~" They hotted and Taehyung came closer towards her while Jin switched on the lights. "Happy birthday love." He whispered. Her eyes watered seeing the scene infront of her. Her family never  celebrated her birthday and when she tried to do it, it ended up with her in tears all alone. But this time she has them.

She never thought she would even celebrate her birthday, a surprise birthday was too far away from her thinking. Tears started flowing from her eyes continuously. She bitted her lips to stop crying but it didn't worked. Jin went ahead and hugged her followed by all of them joining in the hug make it a big groul hug. "Now stop crying or I'll cry too and tears ruins my world wide handsome faceu." She chuckled wiping her tears.

"Now go change we'll be waiting for you." Namjoon smiled patting her back. She bowed thanking them all and went upstairs to change into some better clothes. She smiled descending the stairs. They were already seated on the dining table. She smiled and sat between Taehyung and Jimin. "This is for you my lady happy birthday." Jimin smiled and handed her the gift. Thank you it's so pretty. She smiled and looking at the bracelet.

"I made this." Jimin commented shyly. "Really ? Wow Jimin oppa you are really talented." Jimin blushed hearing her compliments. Taehyung gave him an side eye which went unnoticed by her but not others. "My turn ! Happy birthday chinguya !" Jungkook shouted passing her the gift. "Wahh Jungkook-shi you remembered I liked this ?" "Ofcourse I did." Jungkook passed her an proud look making her giggle.

He gifted her shinchan collectables. Once they were talking she gushed about how much she loves shinchan. Yoongi cleared his throat and passed her the gift with an smile. "Happy birthday." She bowed lightly and thanked him. It was a small music box. She knew how much Yoongi loved music. "The music inside is produced by me." He whispered as his ears turned red slightly. "Then I bet It's good." He averted his face trying not to look affected by her compliment.

"Happy birthday ! My dear little sissy !" Hoseok yelled hugging her and passing her the gift. These sneakers are expensive. She gasped looking at him. "Only the best for you." He winked at her making Taehyung look at him. Taehyung frowned internally. This tasty cake, amazing food and world wide handsome face is your birthday gift. She laughed as Jin passed her an flying kiss. "Thank you Jin Oppa." "Now give me a smile." Jin took her picture.

" Jin took her picture

"Happy birthday." Namjoon wished and passed her the gift. "Oppa !" She looked shocked, her hands roaming around the book set she just received. "How did you even manage to get them ?" She asked surprised while he just smiled at her. "Anything for you." "Thank you Namjoon Oppa." She smiled at the book set. There were only 5 copies of the original book set she just received. It was very heard to buy them. "Taehyung aren't you gonna gift her anything ?" Jin asked. "Afterwards hyung." Taehyung replied.

They all enjoyed the dinner together. After the small party she went inside her room a little tired but very happy. She heard a knock and Taehyung entered inside. "This is for you my sweetheart. Happy birthday." He smiled. It was a pair of diamond earrings. "Thank you, they are too beautiful." "Not more than you." She blushed lightly at his words. "And here" She looked confused taking the second gift. It was her necklace which broke last week.

Taehyung knew how much she treasured it so he got it fixed for her. Admits her exams she kinda forgot that she had to get it fixed. He still remembers how much she cried that day when the necklace broke. She sobbed as he helped her in wearing that. He hugged her while rubbing her back. "Stop crying baby." After a few minutes she stopped crying. He wiped her tears and caressed her cheeks. He kissed her forehead whispering

"I wasn't the first to wish you this time but I'll be the last one."

Please vote~

This chapter is a lil long then usual hehe~