Chapter 4 : Ours

She was fidgeting with her fingers while looking outside the window. There was complete silence in the car. She still couldn't believe the way he just claimed her as his wife few minutes before. She agreed to marry him so that he can take her out of that place but if she didn't agreed with him would she have left with other girls. She again looked at him, his focus was on driving so she stared at him.

She was observing him, his face, his sharp and delicate features, his nose, his lips, his moles. Her eyes then trailed his neck, the veins in his neck then his arm. What caught her attention was that he was driving from one hand only. He was oblivious to her stares but ignored it. If he looked at her right now, he would sure claim her right here in the car. His grip on the wheel tightened, it took every single cell in him to not lose control.

The way she was checking him out, he could see it all by the mirror

The way she was checking him out, he could see it all by the mirror. He noticed how she gulped while seeing his neck and arm. After some time she averted her gaze from him. It felt like she was living the life of the female main lead of one of her favorite book. Getting kidnapped then saved by a handsome man claiming you as his wife. 'Wait did I just called him handsome ?' She thought and groaned.

"Stop it" "What ?" She ask and he took a deep breath before turning towards her. "Stop biting your lips." She frowned at his words but still nodded. He groaned and stopped the car. "Stop biting your lips if you don't want me to kiss you till you lose your breath." Her breath hitched hearing his words. She covered her lips with her hand. He chuckled before muttering.

"You think that will stop me from kissing you." He muttered and leaned towards her. His gaze landed on her eyes and then her hands which covered her lips. He leaned and kissed her hands in place of her lips. She gasped while he chuckled. "If I ever find you biting your lips again then trust me next time it won't be your hand." He then moved to her neck, while she stiffened on her place. He inhaled her scent before planting a kiss on her earlobe.

Her cheeks and ears were a shade of red now. She has never been this close to a boy. Her interaction with people was zero that's the reason why she was so nervous around him. And him looking at her like that, claiming her as his wife and kissing her made it worse. She has never blushed in her entire life. That's the reason that his minor actions were making her so nervous and blush.

He was enjoying her reactions. Just his simple actions are making her blush, there is a lot that he would do to her. What would she do then ? He hold back a giggle which tried to escape from his mouth. He continued driving, he could feel her peeking at him sometimes but would turn away he look at her. A small smile formed on his face while looking at her. They soon arrived his mansion.

"What would you like to eat ?" He ask while entering the house. His guards looked at her with confusion, their boss has never brought a girl in his mansion. "Anything" She muttered trying to ignore the intimidating men eyeing her. "How about ramyeon ?" She nodded looking around the house. He smiled at her lightly before going to the kitchen. 'He smiled ?' She thought and took a seat on the dining table.

While they were eating, he could see her playing with her fingers while catching some glances with him. "You want to ask something ?" She nodded looking down. "Can I complete my education ?" She ask in a whisper. "Ofcourse if that's what you are worried about then don't worry." "No I meant- I mean before we marry ?" She quickly averted her gaze from him.

"After high school education I would turn 18 can-can we marry then ?" He looked at her with a blank face as they both maintained eye contact. "I mean- I we-we - it umm-it would be illegal if-if we marry before-before I turn 18." She stuttered but still managed to complete her sentence. "Nothing is illegal for me." He stated while looking at her. She gulped averting her gaze from him.

"But I can wait till you turn 18 if that's what you want." A smile made to her face while hearing his words. "But you will live here with me and you are still mine. Not as a wife but as a girlfriend." She nodded again while biting her lips. He started at her lips while she was looking at the dining table lost in her thoughts. "What did I say sweetheart ?" She looked at him confused but understood his words after seeing his stares.

He chuckled as she covered her lips with her hands. "Where will I sleep ?" "You can sleep with me or the room next to me." "The room next to you." He nodded and they both walked together upstairs. "This is our room and this is yours." He said making her confuse. "That is your room why did you said ours ?" "Because you are mine so everything that belongs to me is yours princess."

She nodded and avoided his stares entering into her room. 'What's up with him and these nicknames.' She thought and explored the room. Sighing she laid on the bed, her head was still paining and now she is taken, living in with a man who says she is his. Sighing once again she went to sleep. The door opened lightly and he peeked inside. Entering inside after finding her asleep.

"Good night princess"

Please vote~

My special thanks to my lovely readers who vote and comment. Thank you all~