Chapter 5 : Family

"KIM TAEHYUNG GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE !!" Taehyung groaned in his sleep hearing shouts. He absolutely knows who is that but still layed on the bed. "KIM TAEHYUNG YOU WANT ME TO BEAT YOUR ASS !?!?" Someone again shouted and this time he rubbed his eyes going down. "What ?" He ask in a husky voice as he step downwards. There was his hyung glaring at him while other hyung was sitting on the sofa.

He smile seeing her standing near his hyung, she was again fidgeting with her fingers while biting her lips. "Ahh Jin hyung~" He whined as his hyung twisted his ears. "Since when you started human trafficking ?" "What I didn't who told you !" Jin scoffed and looked into her direction. "That too a kid !" He rubbed his ears rolling his eyes at him. "Don't roll your eyes at me young man !" "Okay old man !" Just like that they started fighting.

"Sit down." His other hyung offered her. "He is Kim Seokjin, the oldest in the family. I am Kim Namjoon, the middle child and well you know him. Kim Taehyung, youngest child in the family." She nodded sitting on the sofa maintaining space between them. "So you are not forced to marry him right ?" She looked at him confused. "I don't know." She whispered looking down.

"Well from what you told you still have 6 months so decide it till then. My brother likes you a lot considering he brought you home and is now bickering with Jin hyung. Give him a chance." Namjoon explained with a smile. She just nodded. "So tell me about your family ?" He ask with a smile. "I don't have one." She replied making his smile go down. "Don't worry we are your family now okay and if Taehyung troubles you, you can always call us."

She nodded with a smile. Namjoon knew it was a fake smile but pretended to not know. He didn't trusted when his man told that Taehyung brought a girl home. So they both went to his house to know what's the matter. They entered finding a girl in the kitchen making coffee. The three talked about how she ended up here while he was sleeping. "If you two are done I am hungry and want to have breakfast." He said loud enough for them to hear.

"Y/n do you like pancakes ?" Jin ask with a smile as if he was not bickering a minute ago. She just nodded with a smile. It wasn't her favorite but she didn't wanted to be rude or spoiled. She was never spoiled by her parents or siblings so she would take whatever someone offers. "So Y/n tell us about yourself ?" Jin ask as he served them food. "I- I don't have anything to tell." She muttered playing with her fingers. Jin shared a glance with Namjoon and sat down infront of her.

"Well what are your likes and dislikes ?" "I don't have any." He sighed and nodded. "Well anything you are allergic to ?" She looked at him surprised not even her own family asked her about her allergy. Heck they weren't even in the hospital when she was admitted due to eating something she was allergic for. "Mushrooms" She getting a smile from him. "I'll make sure to not add it while cooking."

"You want to ask something ?" Taehyung ask seeing her fidgeting with her fingers. "Do you all live together ?" "No but we all make sure to meet each other." She nodded at his answers. Taehyung looked at her completely. Now that he noticed she was wearing his clothes. He left a pair for her to wear but he wasn't sure if she would wear it. She bowed to both of them as they left getting a smile from both of them.

"Let's go shopping I think you need clothes." He said eyeing her. "I-I can go to my apartment to take clothes." He shaked his head making a no. "We are going shopping come on." She nodded and sat beside him. "Your hair is wet." She whispered looking at him. He just showered and got ready to take her out for shopping. "It's fine" She just nodded not saying anything to him. Her behavior was pissing him off. 'All she does is sighs, nods, play with her fingers and bite her lips okay maybe the last one is not that bad.' He thought and continued driving.

Once they reached she saw how people were leaving space for him to walk and bowed at him. She was never the attention centre so it was making her more nervous. "What do you like to wear ?" He walked inside the store with her. "An-ythin-g" He started at her and continued to check out clothes for her. "I asked your preferences princess. You like to wear baggy clothes or clothes that fit you ? Tight or lose ? Tees or shirts ? Skirts or pants ?"

"I told you- anything is fine." He sighed and eyed her making her nervous. "Tees, baggy, hoodie and skirt. She whispered playing with her fingers. "Here" He handed her clothes that he found for her. "Sir" A salesgirl came and bowed along with the manager. It definitely felt like a scene from a k-drama to her. "Measure her size." "Sure sir ma'am trying room is this side. Let me escort you." She bowed to the salesgirl girl making her chuckle.

"Pack every clothes here in her size." "Sir everything ?" "Yeah two pairs of everything and 10 pairs of tees, hoodies and skirts." The manager nodded and went to other staff. Just then she came out of the trying room. Though the outfit was cute but for him it was revealing her legs. "Let's go" He whispered his gaze still at her legs. She noticed his gaze but choose to ignore it.

Hearing the bill her eyes widened. It was worth 10 years of working. 'I knew he was rich but this much rich.' She thought and interrupted him. "It's too costly." "Doesn't matter sweetheart." He handed his black card to the manager. "Let's go" He entered another shop but she just stayed at the entry. Her cheeks were a shade of red. He entered Victoria's Secret without a care. Come inside baby. He grabbed her hand pulling her inside.

A salesgirl came and took her size. "Give her something comfortable." He muttered and the salesgirl bowed and left with her. He was all alone eyeing different pieces. One caught her attention. He started imagining how she would look in that. Without a second thought he picked it up. "Pack these along with the other pieces." "Sure sir" "Soon she came back with the salesgirl." They left together after buying everything. Including jewellery, shoes, makeup and skincare.

She would tell him it's too expensive but he would ignore her complaints. She didn't realized that the day was almost over. "Welcome~" Jin smiled at her as they both entered. He scoffed seeing his brother ignoring him. "I made chicken and kimchi fried rice. Do you like that or should I cook something else." "I like it" She whispered. "Great sit down." "Hi" Namjoon waved at her, she bowed to him with a small hi.

She looked at her plate and then at Jin. "Do you prefer wings ?" She just looked at him with teary eyes. It was the first time someone gave her a leg piece. She just smiled at him. "Thank you for everything." Jin smiled widened hearing that. "You don't need to say thank you for everything. Afterall we are a family." "Family ?" She whispered and smiled at them. It felt like family to her. She didn't felt like home with her own family but with them.

Taehyung saw her smiling for the first time. It felt good, too good to just see a smile.

Please vote~

If you like mafia genre but want a change then read my story 'Him And I'

If you like fantasy stories like Alchemy of Souls then give a try to 'Powers'