Chapter 10 : Pervert

Y/n sighed before looking back. She found a man following and seeing her from morning. She always would feel as if someone was staring at her all the time in school but never got to know who. But today she found the man that was staring at her from the morning. Maybe he was the same man that stared at her everyday or maybe she was just paranoid. Biting her lips she walked a little away from school to the place where she decided for Taehyung to drop and pick her up.

Sighing in relief when she saw his car, she sat down in the passenger's seat. He looked at her looking tensed while biting her lips and playing with her fingers. "You wanna say something." He said glancing at her and continued driving. She nodded and looked at him. "I- I think someone was following me in school." She whispered loud enough for him. His grip on the wheel tightened hearing her words. 'That someone has a death wish for sure.' He thought and started planning how he will kill that man.

"I'll look into it. You don't worry okay and tell me if anything is bothering you princess." He muttered looking into her eyes. She nodded and looked away from him. Slowly a pink shade formed on her cheeks. He was angry so much that he could kill anyone who pissed him off but seeing her blushing at his words calmed him down a little. A smile formed on his face looking at her. Now that his mind was calmed a little he thought about his men. If someone was following her then his men would have told him for sure.

'She is not talking about my men is she ?' He thought and sighed. It can be possible. He whispered and opened his phone to message his men. 'Did she caught anyone of you ? Or Was someone following her ?' He typed the message and closed his phone before she could notice him using phone while driving. The notifications voice caught his attention and he opened his phone to look at it. 'Yes boss she caught one of our men looking at her.' He read the message in his mind and rolled his eyes.

"Can't even do a fucking job." He muttered which caught her attention. "You said something ?" "Nothing" He lied and continued driving. "What did the guy looked like ?" He ask as if it was not his men. "He looked old to be a student and he was not even a teacher or staff." She said while thinking about the man's appearance. "Older then me ?" "Hmm" She hummed at his question. "What is my age then ?" He ask looking at her. "20 or 21 ?" She whispered studying his face.

Her action was innocent but the reaction it caused was not at all innocent. He shifted in his seat uncomfortable trying to calm himself down. "I am 24" He said making her gasp. "You are old." She stated looking shock. He looked at her and chuckled. "I never heard someone calling me old before." She muttered a small sorry making him smile. "So that's means you are 7 years older then me." She whispered but he still heard it. "Any problem sweetheart." She shook her head in a no and quickly went inside the house as they reached there.
____________

"Taehyung tell Y/n that dinner is ready." He nodded at Jin's words and went upstairs to call her for dinner. The door was slightly opened so he peaked inside. His breath hitched seeing the scene infront of him. She was just in a towel walking around with wet hair. Her legs and shoulder exposed with a hint of cleavage. "Fuck" He whispered as she continued applying the mosturizer on her arms. He could feel how hard he was becoming just by seeing her. He was a acting like a prevert. Was he a prevert ? yes but only for her.

Just as she was about to turn he opened the door. She flinched holding the towel with her dear life. Entering inside he took slow steps towards her making her step backwards. Her breathing fastened as her back touched the wall but he didn't stopped. She looked up to find him only inches apart. He could feel her warm breaths hitting his neck making him more hard then before. "Fuck baby." He whispered and leaned down towards her neck. Inhaling her natural scent mixed with the rose showergel did things to him that even he can't understand.

Planting a wet kiss there he leaned into her ear making her gasp. Her grip on the towel tightened hearing his words. "You should lock the door baby anyone could come inside." He whispered in her ear making her legs go weak. She gasped again as he bited her earlobes lightly. He turned his face back to its original place and looked into her eyes. Knowing that if he looked down even for a second he will lose control. "Make sure to close the doors from next time." He whispered and pecked her red cheeks before moving out of her room.

Sighing he replayed the scene in his mind while coming downstairs. Did you told Y/n that dinner is ready. Jin ask makinh him realize that he forgot the main thing. Shaking his head he went upstairs again. He knocked on the door knowing that she locked it. Peeking from the slightly opened door she pocked her head out still in the towel. "Dinner is ready come fast." She nodded and quickly closed the door making him chukle. Sighing he looked down and then went into his room to take care of his business.

Finally after getting ready she opened the door and went downstairs. "You took your sweet time. "She quickly muttered a sorry making him laugh. "Relax I was just teasing you." She nodded smiling and looked around. "Namjoon oppa is not here ?" He had to go to a business party, he will have the dinner there. Jin explained her as she nodded. 'Taehyung didn't came down.' He thought and looked upstairs. "Y/n how about you set up the plates and I'll call Taehyung down." She again nodded at Jin's words and stood up from her place.

As Jin was going to knock on his door he heard some moans. 'He is not watching porn at dinner time is he ?' He thought ready to scold him. But then realized that only the man was moaning. He knocked on the door again but got no response. He was going to knock again but he heard him moaning Y/n's name. "Aish" He slightly cursed in his mind making a disgusting face going downstairs. Soon Taehyung came with wet hair showing that he just took a shower.

"Taehyung" "Yes hyung ?" Jin sighed and opened his eyes again half glaring at him

"Taehyung" "Yes hyung ?" Jin sighed and opened his eyes again half glaring at him. "I heard you." Jin said making him confuse. "I went up to call you for dinner and heard you. What if Y/n went up there to call you ? What will she think of you ? Can you imagine how embarrassed she would feel after hearing you moaning her name. I am warning you for the first and last time don't do that shit anymore if she is near. Understood ?" Taehyung just nodded hearing his long speech before whispering what was on his mind.

"These thoughts only come when she is near me."

Please vote~~~

For those who don't know I am suffering from Typhoid *crying* and even my exams are going to start soon *some more crying* but here I am updating for you all.

We crossed 1.25 k + reads. I am so happy thank you all. Love you ♡♡