Chapter 8 : Tease

"Come on the guys are dying to meet you." Taehyung said glancing at her. She nodded and went with him towards the dining table. She looked at the new faces sitting at the table. There was an awkward silence before one of them remarked. "You really brought a kid home." She looked at the person then back to Taehyung. "Yoongi ! That's mean." Jin exclaimed glaring at him. "That's a fact." The guy said without bothering.

"Hi Y/n !" Jungkook smiled at her waving. She smiled back and gave a small wave back. "Aww you are so cute !" She looked at the guy sitting with Jungkook. "That's Jimin my bestfriend along with Jungkook." "HI ! NICE TO MEET YOU." "That 's Hoseok hyung and that's Yoongi hyung, they are hyungs friend." She bowed to them getting a chuckle from most of them. "Let's sit" She nodded and sat with him.

"What's your age ?" "17" She replied looking down not maintaining eye contact with anyone. "You really are a child." Hoseok muttered confused. "Taehyungaah don't tell me you are marrying her when she is still underage." "Hobi hyung we will marry after her birthday, when she turns 18." Hoseok nodded and smiled trying to make conversation with her. She would mostly reply in a few words with all of them.

She suddenly choked on her food making all of them look at her. "Y/n you are okay ?" She just nodded at Jin words. "Are you okay darling ?" Taehyung ask smiling as if he was not the reason she choked. She slightly glared at him while he just looked at her innocently. She tried removing his hands from her thighs but he wouldn't bulge instead started rubbing it. An idea popped in her mind as she smiled mischievously. She did the same to him but nothing happened.

Now this time Taehyung choked while she looked at him innocently. "Are you okay ?" He nodded looking at her intensely. She rubbed her foot to his leg unknowingly seducing him. While she thought she teased him back he was thinking all the dirty stuff he wanted to do with her. She smiled eating her food not knowing what she did to him was more then a tease.

'She doesn't even know what's she is doing. I really want to take her to the bedroom now and fu-' "Taehyung ?" Jimin interrupted his thoughts making him groan silently. As if it was not enough to make him suffer she slowly dragged her nails on his back making him stiff. While she was doing all this to make him remove his hands from her, he was trying to control the dirty thoughts that invaded his mind.

'She will scratch my back like that when I fuc-' "Taehyung eat your food !" This time Jin scolded him as he was not eating his food and was making the scenarios in his mind. Finally he left her leg making her smile thinking her plan worked while it did the quite opposite. 'Sweetheart you are making this hard for yourself. If you continue to do this I won't be able to control myself.' He thought while looking at her. But one thing was sure, she was a teaser even better then him.
_________

"I will pick you up." "No need" She replied quickly getting down from the car. "I will pick you up and I am telling not asking." She pouted angrily and left without saying a goodbye making him chuckle. "My baby look so cute when she is angry." He whispered laughing to himself. "Meanie" She whispered to herself and walked towards the school  with a pout. As she entered the school she could see the gazes she was getting from people. She didn't liked getting all these attention.

'I hope that girl doesn't trouble me today.' She thought and entered the class with her head down. She could hear all the whispers the students were talking about her. Looking outside the window she found herself interested in the clouds. One of them looked like a mother was holding a baby. Did her mother ever held her so close ? So lovingly ? Even as a small child. She doesn't remember anytime her mother looked at her lovingly, praised her or did anything for her.

People have issues with their parents or siblings but she didn't even have one. Maybe it was better if she was orphan. Having parents but still no parents hurted the most. Seeing the same parent that looked at her annoyingly, looking at their another child so lovingly, taking care of them hurted her. Her parents never loved her, her siblings never loved her heck no one ever loved her. She doesn't have a family, she never did it was only for a name.

As a tear left her eye followed by another, she closed her eyes. As she closed her eyes many scenarios played in her mind firstly how her real family treated her and then how a stranger came into her life. Maked her feel loved, how his family maked her feel as if it was her family. A smile formed on her face thinking about them. She even got a friend Jungkook. Maybe he was little crazy, calling her wife and all but he was nice too not to mention handsome.
_________

"Taehyung you killed a girl ! That to a kid ! How dare you disobey me !" Jin shouted repeatedly at him after finding a dead body of a girl in the basement. "She is not a kid hyung she is 18 and that bitch humiliated my sweetheart infront of her whole class, called her names and you want me to leave her like that." Taehyung spatted angrily at Jin. Jin sighed looking at him. "You could have told your men to kill her why did you have to do that." Jin remarked making him groan.

"I would kill anyone who hurts my darling no matter who is it

"I would kill anyone who hurts my darling no matter who is it." He said making Jin and Namjoon to roll their eyes. "Look Taehyung we only kill people that are a threat to us or if they are necessary to be killed not some people who can't do anything against us." Namjoon tried to explain him but he stood on his words. "Also why the hell are our men spying on Y/n ? You think she would like it if she gets to know you hired men to spy on her." Jin ask angrily suddenly remembering that their men is spying on Y/n.

"Hyung I don't care if they can do something against us or not, the one who hurts my baby is dead. And talking about spying on her. It's for her safety and she would never know that our men is spying on her." He said each other sincerely and his hyungs just sighed knowing that once he makes a promise to himself no one can change it. "I am going to pick Y/n." He muttered and all of them went silent.

His phone rang breaking the silence. He picked it up standing up from his chair. "Boss Miss Y/n is missing ! I- I searched the whole school she-she is nowhere to be found. Our other men is still-still searching her." His eyes darkened hearing those words. Clenching his jaw in anger she throwed the phone on the wall breaking it into pieces and making his hyungs flinch.

"You can never run away from me."

Please vote~~

Also please give a try to my other story. Sinful Obsession. You guys will like it and it's more dark and have less lovey-dovey moments.