Chapter 25 : My fault

Taehyung kept looking back at the location nervously while driving. He was driving way too fast but nothing matters right now more then to reach her. He wasn't really sure that his hyungs idea of making them feel like she is nothing for them is a good idea. They might still hurt her as they can't use her now. He can only wish that they didn't otherwise he wouldn't hesitate to show them hell. He would still kill them but if they did hurted her he would make to torture them until they beg for their own death.

"Taehyung you are close to the location." He heard Namjoon's voice through the ear piece he was wearing. He increased his speed more after hearing his words. Just a few more minutes and she would be in his arms safe and secure. Finally after a few minutes he finally reached at the place. "Hyung ?" He called out. "Our men are at their position, snipers are ready, there are no cameras on the east and south side. More of our men would reach there in 10 minutes don't worry okay. Y/n would be safe. Taehyung don't do anything reckless." Taehyung whispered a small yes and went out of the car.

"Boss" Taehyung's main man also known as his right man came infront of him. "We are not entirely sure but we have received information that they have kept ma'am on the top floor." Taehyung nodded looking around at the surroundings. He could spot few of his men hiding with guns. "Taehyung try to find a way to the top floor secretly." Namjoon spoke. "Can't we kill them all ?" He asked trying to maintain his cool. "No besides if we attack them then they'll try to hurt Y/n." "Fine" He muttered and signaled his men to follow Namjoon's order.

Though Namjoon was older then Taehyung, his men would only consider Taehyung's order at top. If he says to kill all the people here they wouldn't hesitate twice. They would sacrifice their life for his safety. All of them started walking towards the east side. Taehyung gulped feeling weird. He hasn't felt this weird in years. Whenever something bad was about to happen he would start feeling weird. As a teen he used to joke that it was angels that told him that. After his grandmother's death he hasn't felt this weird.

"Please be safe." He gulped ignoring the negative thoughts that were taking over his mind. All of the men became alert and started checking around as they heard a huge splash. Taehyung looked at the area where he heard the splash from. "Boss we should keep moving." His right man spoke. Taehyung ignored him and started walking towards that direction. "Boss that's the west side there are cameras there. Boss !" He again ignored him. "Taehyung ? What are you doing ? You will risk her safety ! Taehyung !" Namjoon shouted trough the ear piece but he removed that too.

He looked at the pool and all the water that was outside the pool. 'It's can't be what I am thinking right ?' He asked himself and walked towards the pool ignoring the fact that there were cameras there and he could be hurt. He looked inside the pool and saw something at the bottom. The pool was way too deep and as it was already evening he couldn't see what was inside it. He looked at the bottom of the pool intensely. The colour of the water was some kind of red making it more hard for him.

"Blood" He whispered. It was a human being ? He wasn't sure but it looked like it. Then someone caught his attention. Something was shining. His eyes widened at the realization. It was Y/n's necklace. How could he be so dumb to not realize it earlier. He jumped inside the pool without a second thought. "Boss !" He tried to swim inside but the bulletproof jacket he was wearing didn't allowed him too. He went up to the surface and removed his bulletproof jacket. "Boss you can't remove that !" He again started swimming toward the bottom.

He could finally see her. Her necklace was stuck on some sort of hook or button he couldn't really recognize. He quickly removed it and went up to the surface again with her. "Y/n-aah !" He tapped her cheeks lightly but got no response from her. His eyes turned watery making his vision blurry. Her body was cold way too cold. Her breathing was also very slow, for a second he thought she wasn't even breathing. He tried to feel her pulse rate but he could hardly feel it. Boss ! His men covered him as Woo-jin men started firing at them.

He tore a piece of cloth from his shirt wrapping in around her wound. "Y/n-aa-h" His voice broke and the tears started leaving from his eyes. He pressed her belly for a few times making her cough out water but she was still unconscious. "Boss ! You have to leave now !" Take ma'am with you. Taehyung picked her up in her arms and started running towards the car. "Boss ?" Some of his other men followed him. "Two of you follow me and the others stay right here. Shoot them all but I don't want even one of them dead and make sure Woo-jin is left untouched." Taehyung ordered them.

"DRIVE FASTER !" He ordered the men who was driving while the other men was searching for hospitals near by. He looked at her pale face. She was in his arms, he tried to rub her palms to provide her some heat but nothing worked. Some of his tears fell on her face making him realize he was crying. 'I am crying ?' He thought. The last time he cried was on his grandmother's funeral. Please wake up. He caressed her face lovingly.
________

"Boss" Taehyung lifted his face up. "The doctor checked up on ma'am he is coming out now." Taehyung stood up and walked towards the emergency room. "Mr Kim ?" The doctor exited the emergency room. "Yes" "Are you the patient's husband ?" The doctor asked. "She is my fiancee." Taehyung replied back. The doctor nodded. "The inner linings of her lungs are damaged a little so we had put her on ventilator for now. Her lungs aren't too damaged but her situation is a little sensitive." The doctor fixed his glasses fumbling with the reports in his hand.

"The wound on her hand need a few stitches so we stitched the wound. We will also conduct a few tests to check up on any brain injuries. You can meet her after we shift her to  different ward. She is unconscious right now and we aren't sure when she will gain her consciousness but we will try our best." The doctor said and bowed a little before leaving.

Taehyung walked inside the room. His eyes once again teared up at her sight. It was all his fault. He failed to protect her. He sat near her bed and took her cold hand in his. A few moments passed by and he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see both of his brothers looking at him with pity. They shouldn't pity him. They should be angry with him. It's all his fault she ended up in this situation. "It's all my fault." Taehyung whispered with a blank face.

"It's not, we shouldn't have given you that idea

"It's not, we shouldn't have given you that idea." Namjoon spoke, the guilt eating him up. "Namjoon-ah Taehyung-aah you both are not at fault. If anyone it's fault it's Woo-jin not us." Jin muttered caressing Taehyung's head while patting Namjoon's back. Namjoon gave Jin a small smile while Taehyung stayed silent. Kissing her forehead he stood up. "Please watch over her." He looked at both of them and started walking towards the door. "Where are you going ?" Jin asked making him turn back.

"To punish the ones that are at fault."

Please vote~

Me to y'all

(Idk why I always write at 3 am like my brain, mind, and fingers start coordinating at this time for writing (~T-T)~ nvm)