36. Baby Names

They had spent the entire day shopping for things that Rebekah, Hayley, and Freya had deemed they NEEDED for the two new additions to their family.

A lot of the furniture that they bought wouldn't fit in their cars so they just paid for it to be shipped to the house. They were out shopping all day and damn if the men weren't about to drop dead from how tired they were.

The fact that they shopped so much that they tired out 3 Original Vampires and 1 Original Hybrid really said something.

"Okay, so the nursery will be the room next to mine and we can start setting it up today," Hayley said when they got home the women went to get a snack and the men went to unload the cars.

"Oh my god, I just had the best idea!" Hayley said with a gasp as she was cutting some fruit and vegetables for them to eat.

"What?" Davina questioned matching her excited energy.

"We should have Nik paint the walls of the nursery. So that it's more child friendly and less... well I don't want to say depressing but, you know." Hayley explained.

"I think that's a wonderful idea and of course Nik would agree." Rebekah supported her while agreeing on behalf of her brother.

"What would I agree to?" Klaus said as he walked into the room with the rest of the guys since they had finished unloading their cars.

"I wanted to know if you would be willing to paint the nursery. You know so that the room if more child-friendly and can be a place that our kids love to fall asleep in." Hayley explained with a bright smile on her face. Little did she know that Klaus was already on board, especially after she had said 'our kids'. It gave the Original Hybrid butterflies in his stomach.

"Of course, love. Do you want to set up the furniture in the nursery first or do you want me to paint it first?" Klaus asked her as he reached over to grab some food off of Hayley's plate. Only to have his hand smacked away immediately.

The older hybrid gave an offended face and noise to her while she ignored him and pulled her plate closer to her as if she were protecting it from any other attempts.

"Get your own. I'm eating for 3 now," she said with a mock glare making everyone else laugh.

"Of course, little hybrid," Klaus said with a sigh as he went over to grab some more fruit, and when he came back over to sit next to her he also slid some of the food off of his plate and onto hers making Hayley give him a questioning look.

"As you've said, you're eating for 3 now," he said simply making her smile brightly and continue eating.

"I think that we should plan how we want the nursery to look and then we can talk about how you should paint the room," Hayley told him when she had finished thinking about his question about whether he should paint the room first or have them set up the furniture first.

"Great! Why don't you guys go do that right now!" Rebekah said grabbing Hayley's empty plate while also helping up the pregnant hybrid. Everyone could tell that Rebekah was one of the most excited for the newest additions to the family and they all knew why she was so excited so they always just complied with whatever she said.

"Alright, Nik grab a notebook and a pencil and meet me in the nursery," Hayley said as she grabbed a bottle of water and headed upstairs.

~In the Nursery~

Hayley was carefully servicing the room when Klaus walked in. She was looking at everything because she wanted this room to be perfect for her kids.

"Okay, so obviously since this room has a walk-in closet we will put all their clothes in there and we could have the crib placed over here so that they could see out the window to see the sky if they want, and we can have the rocking chairs placed next to the cribs over here.