3. Powers

It's been a few days since she was reborn as Hayley Marshall and so far she has made a plan on what she's going to do. First, she was not going to leave her room until a few days before she was kidnapped.

That way she has enough time to cause suspicion about herself and get kidnapped but not too much time out to the point where someone tries to kill her.

Honestly, she hates how cooped up she is in her room. But she always reminds herself that soon enough her whole schedule will be so packed (haha get it wolf joke 'packed') with the supernatural life.

Not to mention how many people are gonna be trying to kill her because of the little miracle baby she's carrying. But it's worth it to her because ever since she was little she always wanted children but when she found out about her sickness she knew that dream would never come true but now it is coming true and she couldn't be happier.

For now, since she was stuck in her motel room she decided to practice some magic since Hades had told her that nobody would be able to detect when she was doing magic and Persephone had given her some grimoires after she heard that Hades made her a witch.

She's been practicing a few spells and reading up on some others. But there was one that caught her eye, and it was a spell that brings someone back from the other side. She's been reading up on how to do it and the different things that she would need for the spell.

But since her powers came from a god it didn't have the same rules and restrictions that ancestral witches had. Her powers didn't draw from nature since it was connected to herself and Hades, meaning it had unlimited power because he's a god.

And the spells weren't that complicated they were actually pretty simple they weren't complicated like ancestral witch spells.

So far she's learned how to levitate things, read people's minds, feel the presence of each kind of supernatural, and control the elements (Water, air, fire, earth, and lightning). Honestly, it's pretty impressive to learn all in a few days.

Because it was New Orleans she got pretty good at feeling the difference between which feeling was for which species. For example, for vampires, she noticed that she felt the feeling of death and for witches, she felt the presence of the dead witches they were connected with.

But unfortunately, she couldn't distinguish a feeling with the werewolves because her pack was currently all wolves but maybe she'll be able to determine what feelings she gets when Klaus shows up (let me give you a hint, she's gonna feel a lot of things when he shows up *wink wink*).