6. Pizza

When they heard Elijah coming back they also heard another person walking with him, letting them know that Klaus came. But that wasn't what Hayley was focused on, she was focused on the pizza box he was carrying.

She waited impatiently as she heard the witches arguing with the two brothers.

"No, It's impossible," Klaus said.

"I said the same thing myself," Elijah told him as he handed me my pizza.

"Thank you," she told him smiling.

"This is a lie. You are all lying. Vampires cannot procreate." she heard Klaus say. She knew it would take him time to process and take in the information. He was very paranoid, but he did spend like 1000 years on the run from his Stepfather, so it's understandable.

"But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the Original hybrid. The first of your kind, and this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes." Sophie told him narrowing her eyes at me and giving me a judgmental look, Klaus and Elijah saw.

Elijah was feeling very protective of Hayley, he didn't know why but he brushed it off for now. They had more important problems at the moment.

Klaus saw Sophie narrow her eyes in a judging manner at Hayley and he felt this need to rip her apart. He's never felt like this before, but he was too paranoid to acknowledge those feelings right now.

"You've been with someone else, admit it!" Klaus yelled at Hayley. But his own words made his heart feel like it was being staked at the thought of her with another man. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" he thought to himself.

"Hey! I have been held captive for days because they believe I'm pregnant with some miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?" she said pausing her eating to tell him off.

Hayley knew what Sophie was about to say and honestly, it kind of made her want to punch her again. "Well I did tell Elijah I would punch another witch when he came back." she thought to herself.

"My sister gave her life to perform the spell needed to confirm this pregnancy, because of Jane Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl, and her baby are now controlled by us. We can keep them safe, or we can kill them. If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Hayley won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress." Sophie threatened thinking that the witches' spell worked.

Just like she promised, Hayley had punched Sophie again before taking a nice grip on her neck and choking her. She used her grip to lift Sophie off the ground.

"What did I say about threats, witch?" Hayley questioned in a threatening tone that made both Elijah and Klaus' pants get tighter.

Elijah quickly took action before Hayley ended up killing Sophie. "Calm down, the stress isn't good for you," he said putting a hand on her shoulder to calm her.

Hayley looked at him for a second before throwing Sophie to the side so she could go back to eating her pizza.

"Besides, if you and your sister minded your own business she would still be alive. So you have no one but yourselves to thank for her death." Hayley retorted with a smile on her face to the witch that was gripping her neck and gasping for breath.

"Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." Elijah said taking Sophie's attention off the pregnant werewolf before she could do anything to her.

"No. We can't, not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow, and there are rules." Sophie told him shaking her head.

Hayley and Elijah turned to Klaus to see his reaction. And just like they expected he exploded because someone tried telling him what to do.

"How dare you command me, threaten me, with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses. This is pathetic deception. I won't hear any more lies." Klaus said angrily.

"Niklaus! Listen." Elijah urged him, his words causing everyone to fall silent.

Hayley just continued eating her pizza but she knew that Klaus and Elijah were listening to the heartbeat of the baby. He looked at her, and when their eyes met she could see the vulnerability in his eyes, but he quickly turned away.

"Kill her and the baby. What do I care?" Klaus stated before turning to leave, he knew if he spent any more time there he would cave and accept that he got her pregnant and that his dreams of having a family of his own was coming true.

"No one touches the girl. I'll fix this," Elijah said with a tone of finality before anyone did anything rash

While Elijah went to talk to Klaus Hayley finished up the rest of her pizza.

"Marcel and his vampires are out of control, something had to be done," Sophie said.

"And the solution is to bring in more vampires?" the bitch- uh I mean witch Agnes said.

"These aren't just any vampires, Agnes. They're the Originals." Sophie argued.

The plans that Hayley is making right now on how to torture Sophie just gets longer and longer. Like, come on what kind of asshole uses a baby to control someone.

"What makes you think you can control the hybrid?" Agnes questioned her.

"She can't." Elijah said appearing out of nowhere leaning on the wall, "I'm not entirely certain that I can, either. But now that your coven has drawn his ire, I have a question. What prevents my brother from murdering you instead of cooperating?" Elijah questioned.

Sophie picked up a needle and showed it to the Original. She stuck the need in her hand.

"Ow!" Hayley yelled in fake pain as she made an illusion of the poke of a needle on her hand.

Elijah quickly came over to her only to see a drop of blood on her hand, exactly at the same point where Sophie hurt herself.

"What the hell?!" Hayley shouted in anger, pretending she didn't know what happened.

"The spell my sister performed, the one that got her killed, it didn't just confirm the pregnancy. It linked me to Hayley." Sophie said with a cocky look on her face, thinking she had the upper hand.

"So anything that happens to me, happens to her, which means her life is in my hand." she continued not recalling how Hayley didn't get hurt when she punched or choked her.

"Klaus may not care about his own child, but it's very clear what it already means to you. If I have to hurt Hayley, or worse, to ensure that I have your attention, I will." she finished with an annoying ass look on her face.

"You would dare threaten an Original?" He asked amused.

"I have nothing to lose." she retorted with confidence, "You have until midnight to get Klaus to change his mind," she told him with an underlying threat to her words.