32. New Confessions

It was around 6 am when Hayley had woken up and come to the realization of her feelings. But since she was in bed with Klaus who is usually a light sleeper because of his 1000 years worth of enemies that are after him woke up when she sat up.

"What's wrong, love?" Klaus questioned sitting up more alert now. He was concerned, Hayley normally didn't wake up until a few hours later so it was shocking to him that she woke up this early.

And he understood why she sleeps more, because she needs her rest because she's growing a baby inside of her and she enjoys her sleep. He respects that and always makes sure that she isn't disturbed in her slumber.

Hayley, who forgot that Klaus was sleeping next to her while she was in her deep thought had to calm down from her realization of her feelings.

"Umm it's nothing. Go back to sleep, I'll be back soon, I'm just going to use the bathroom." Hayley said gently pushing his shoulders down so that he could lay back down.

Without thinking, Haley pressed her lips to his, giving him a gentle kiss before getting out of bed. Klaus was still a bit disoriented because of the fact that he just woke up but he touched his lips in shock because he was sure that Hayley just gave him a kiss. But soon enough sleep took over his body again and he went back to dreaming of Hayley giving him kisses.

Hayley practically ran to the bathroom that was in Klaus' bedroom making sure to close the door as light as she could.

"Oh my god, I kissed him. It's okay he probably thinks that he was still dreaming. He won't even remember it when he wakes up." Hayley said, rambling to herself in the mirror.

She couldn't believe it not even a couple days ago she was having a hot make out session with Elijah in the kitchen. But then her thoughts wandered back to when the Mikaelson men confessed their feeling to her.

"You could be with all of us." Kol's voice rang through her ears.

She decided that she would have to talk with all of them today and they could come to a conclusion on what to do together.

Since it was so early in the morning, it was still kind of chilly so Hayley grabbed a sweater from Klaus' closet and slipped on her fluffy slippers that Klaus had put on her side of the bed and headed downstairs.

She was hungry but didn't really feel like cooking. So she just got out the milk and some cereal. Then she sat at the counter eating while going over her checklist of things that she needed to take care of.

The only thing that wasn't checked off besides killing Mikael, Esther, and Dahlia was getting rid of the last white oak. She would have to ask Klaus for the little knight that he carved for Rebekah when he wakes up. Then once she finally has the knight, she could finally resurrect Mikael and Esther so she could kill them once and for all. To where they couldn't come back or have witchy interference from the otherside.

But for right now she would savor in the silence of her home because Gods knows that it won't last forever.

She finished her bowl of cereal, put her dishes in the dishwasher and left to go to the library. Obviously it wouldn't be a Mikaelson home without its very own library.

She picked up one of the old grimoires that she saw. She passed the time by reading and learning about the different spells that witches use. She learned the purpose of the spells and the reason that they were used for.

"What are you doing awake so early?" a voice asked from the doorway of the library.

"Oh my god! You scared the shit out of me Finn." Hayley said, clutching her heart. She had jumped when Finn asked her the question because she really wasn't paying attention to her surroundings, being too invested in the grimoire to notice anything.