29. The New Alphas

~At the Bayou~

"Let it be known that Niklaus Mikaelson is now the alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack and has taken over the role of the betrothed to Andrea Labonair/Hayley Mikaelson. As always those who don't wish to follow the new alpha may step out of the pack and become lone wolves. Those of you that wish to stay as a member of the Cresent Pack take a knee to show your respect to your new Alpha." Eve announced then she took a knee and bowed her head to show her new allegiance.

But what Klaus noticed is that she was kneeling towards Hayley, showing that she recognized her as their Alpha Queen as well. So, he took his rightful place and walked over to stand next to her.

Most of the wolves kneeled and lowered their heads (Jackson included). Although Hayley could see that a few of them were debating in their heads before choosing to take a knee too.

"You see that love? They are kneeling before their queen." Klaus whispered into her ear causing her to shiver which made him smirk knowing that the shiver wasn't from the cold but from him.

"Rise" Klaus commanded and with that one word they all rose to their feet looking at them both expectantly. Even in their wolf forms they still hear the tales of the Great Klaus Mikaelson. How he's a monster who nobody wanted to cross. The only reason that most of them kneeled was in respect for Hayley's family and because they were afraid of the Mikaelsons hunting them down and killing them.

"I'm not going to ask if you have heard of me, because I know that ALL of you have. I know I have a reputation of being cruel and merciless, but your Alpha Queen here is anything but those. She is kind, caring, and selfless. But don't let her fool you. She is just as dangerous as me, perhaps even MORE." he said that last sentence with a smirk pointed towards Hayley who rolled her eyes at his dramatics.

"I swear to you as your new Alpha, as your new pack leader that if you provide your loyalty and protection to your Queen and our little heir, then I will provide you to have the same amount of protection as well.

We will make it so that you don't have to live on the outskirts of town in the middle of nowhere. Where you don't have to live in fear of the Quarter Witches or the New Orleans Vampires. I promise you that." he finished making sure to look every single wolf that was there in the eyes to show that he was serious and that he meant it.

The cheers were loud and deafening. All of them knew that Klaus was a battle strategist and if they were to pick a winning side then it would always be the one that he was on. If he was angry with the witches for something they did then those witches would be gone before they could even cast their first protection spell.

"Everyone! The witch that casted this curse on our pack will never be able to do this again! NO ONE will ever be able to do this to you again." Hayley announced feeling confident in her words even though all eyes were on her.

"How do you know that? Did you guard dog kill her?" A rude and condescending voice came through the dark of the night. But with their heightened senses Hayley could tell that this was Oliver. She never liked him in the show, and she liked him even less now.

She moved from her spot to walk right in front of him and even though she was a few inches shorter than him she still stood with a powerful aura surrounding her.

"No, he didn't, because he didn't kill her. I did." she admitted, and she gave him just enough time to change his expression to a shocked one before she sent a nice right hook to his face, hitting him so hard that he was knocked to the ground where she placed her foot on his neck to keep him pinned there.