12. Bringing Them Back

Elijah's POV

After my brother had called me I immediately sped to pick up the stupid lowlife vamp that wanted to do unspeakable things to my angel.

"'Lijah, I assume you're here to take that," Rebekah said pointing to Ted as she dragged one of the dead vamps to the other dead one and poured gasoline all over them.

"Yes, I am." He said making his way towards Ted who was still crying out from the pain he felt in his broken but healing legs.

"Pathetic" Elijah practically spat with a look of disgust on his face as he looked at the pathetic excuse for a man.

"No real man would need to force his hands on a woman ESPECIALLY a PREGNANT one," Elijah said grabbing Ted roughly by the shoulders and pulling him up from the ground to be at eye level with him.

Honestly, he was so angry it didn't even take any effort to pick Ted up.

"But lucky for you Hayley, being the angel that she is didn't want us killing you yet. So alas I shall take you to our torture chamber." Elijah finished as he dragged Ted with him and sped home.

~At The Plantation~

"This is your lovely home until my angel sees it fit for you to die," Elijah said throwing Ted roughly into the wall of a torture chamber with so much force that it temporarily killed him.

As Elijah made his way upstairs he went to check on Hayley to make sure she was okay after her encounter with the vamps.

But he froze when he reached her door. He could hear his brother talking to Hayley.

"Okay, Little Hybrid. You have done well today my little warrior. I'm very proud of you. Klaus said.

"Stay? Please" Hayley said sleepily.

"As you wish." Klaus agreed.

"I love you," Klaus muttered

As I listened to the encounter between his brother and the woman he'd fallen in love with each word I listened to was like a white oak stake digging itself deeper and deeper into my heart.

I wanted to step back and let my brother have a happy family with his child and the mother of his child, but I couldn't.

~3rd POV~

It was like an unforeseen force was pushing him towards Hayley and it was too strong for even him to deny.

He knew one thing for sure, he will never stop fighting for Hayley no matter what happens and he knew that she was definitely worth it.

He made his way to his room and got ready for bed.

"Elijah?" Rebekah asked walking into his room. While knocking on the door.

" Yes Rebekah?" he replied with a questioning look on his.

"I know that it's hard for you and Nik seeing that you're both in love with the same girl but I think you should keep fighting for this one. I have a good feeling about the outcome." Rebekah said to her brother with a smile before walking back out of his room and heading to hers.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Hayley woke up at 8 am hugging something warm. When she opened her eyes she saw that it was Klaus holding her in his arms while she was still holding onto him like a koala.

She smiled at how cute this looked but she couldn't stay in bed for much longer. She had big plans for today. Today was the day she was bridging back Finn and Kol.

Obviously, the only person who knew she was gonna bring them back was Rebekah so she slyly got out of bed careful not to wake Klaus up and she quickly got ready for the day.

"Rebekah, you up yet?" Hayley asked quietly knocking on the blonde's door.

"Yes, I am. Why?" Rebekah eyed her suspiciously.

"Because I need your help. Come on." Hayley said dragging her with her downstairs and into a room.

"What are we doing in here?" Rebekah asked looking around the room.

"I'm gonna bring your brothers back right now," Hayley responded nonchalantly.

"Okay here I need you to give me some of your blood," Hayley told her giving Rebekah a knife and a bowl.

"What's that?" Rebekah asked looking at two identical bowls.

"That one is Nik's blood and the other one is Elijah's," Hayley said absentmindedly as she went around the room making sure that everything was in the perfect place for the spell.

Rebekah watched as Hayley took two guys that were clearly being mind controlled and laid them down in front of her. Hayley cut one of her fingers and used her blood to draw a symbol on each of their foreheads.

The Symbol

"Okay so in order to make sure that this spell brings no harm to me or my baby I'm gonna be channeling you and your brothers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Okay so in order to make sure that this spell brings no harm to me or my baby I'm gonna be channeling you and your brothers. The strength of 2 original vampires and 1 original hybrid should be enough to do that." Hayley explained as she poured some of each of their blood into her hands she placed one bloody hand on each man's chest and started speaking in greek.

"Άδη, σε παρακαλώ πάρε αυτές τις ψυχές σε αντάλλαγμα για τον Κολ και τον Φινλανδό Μίκαελσον. ("Hades, please take these souls in exchange for Kol and Finn Mikaelson." in Greek)" Hayley said and Rebekah watched from the sidelines as each of the bodies went up in blinding flames.

Rebekah was afraid Hayley would get burned but it was as if she was fireproof. Each flame around her never touched her it was as if they were admiring her but watching from afar never coming too close.

When the flames died down each man was replaced Kol was under her left hand and Finn was under her right hand they were both still wearing what they had on the day they were staked with white oak.

Each of them sat up in surprise looking around the room trying to figure out how they got here when their eyes landed on Rebekak who had tears in her eyes while her hands covered her mouth in shock.

With lightning speed, Rebekah launched herself into her brothers' arms hugging them so tightly they couldn't breathe.

"You stupid stupid idiots. Don't you dare go dying like that on me ever again," she said hitting their shoulders lightly.

"Here you guys are probably hungry," Hayley said giving Kol and Finn a blood bag each. Kol immediately accepted the blood bag but Finn didn't he wanted to hurt anyone seeing that he was a monster, like his mother always told him he was.

The brothers didn't even notice that there was another person in the room until Hayley spoke. But when they looked at her, what they saw was a breathtakingly beautiful woman. She was unlike any woman that they had ever seen before.

Thoughts of any other woman vanished from their heads. Sage was ow long forgotten and Kol well he was ready to murder anyone and every one the woman in front of him told him to.

Rebekah saw their zoned-out faces and smacked her forehead knowing that all of her brothers are either in love with Hayley or are gonna fall in love with her. God, she felt sorry for the poor girl. But if what she's seen is any indication for the future, then all of her brothers are gonna be following Hayley around like lost little puppies.

Reborn As Hayley Marshallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें