10. "Who's neck did you snap?"

"There's some leftover pasta that Nik made if you're hungry. Or if you want, there are some blood bags in the fridge too." Hayley told Rebekah as they walked in the kitchen so she could wash her dishes.

"Thanks," Rebekah told her as she went to the fridge and grabbed a blood bag.

"So what's in Elijah's coffin if he's not in it?" Rebekah asked Hayley.

"Well Marcel basically told Klaus that he didn't like the fact that 2 originals were just doing as they pleased in 'his' city so he told Klaus to dagger Elijah and give him to him as a sign of 'good faith'" Hayley explained rolling her eyes at Marcel's stupidity.

"And he expected Nik to just hand Elijah over?" Rebekah asked with disbelief.

"Apparently" Hayley responded.

"Anyways I recently found out I was a witch/werewolf hybrid and I found out that I can make illusions. For example, the stupid witch bitches think I'm linked to one of them but in reality, I'm not because I put a protection spell on myself. So when we heard Marcel wanted Elijah daggered I cast an illusion spell on a regular wooden stake to look like a dagger and to make whoever it kills look like a desiccated Elijah." Hayley explained.

Rebekah was thoroughly impressed with the woman in front of her. She was glad that Klaus has moved on from that blonde floozy from Mystic Falls. She irked her to no end. Caroline reminded her of how Elena was with how often she switched boyfriends and strung along her brother.

It's one of the reasons she hated Caroline. She doesn't know what Klaus ever saw in Caroline. Rebekah could tell that both her brothers were already in love with Hayley and she hoped that they wouldn't let another girl get in between them again because this one is pregnant with Klaus' child, which makes her family.

"Oh and don't tell your brothers but I've been looking into spells to bring Kol and Finn back from the other side," Hayley whispered to Rebekah making sure that even with their vampire hearing Elijah and Klaus wouldn't be able to hear her.

"Why?" Rebekah asked confused. "Why would Hayley do this? Did she want something in return?" All these thoughts ran through Rebekah's head.

"Well, I don't think they deserved what that "Scooby Gang" did to them I mean from what I've heard your brother Finn just woke up from a 900-year-old "nap" and Kol just wanted to be included with you guys more," Hayley said as her reasoning.

"How do you know all that?" Rebekah questioned

"Oh, the "Scooby Gang" will complain about you guys to anyone who knows about the supernatural. And don't get me started on how Tyler complained/whined about Nik but I think that's because he was jealous that Caroline had a crush on him." Hayley told her laughing at the last part.

"That's how she acts when she has a crush on someone?" Rebekah said with disbelief causing Hayley to let out a loud laugh.

"I know right. It kinda makes me glad I got to snap her neck at least once before I left Mystic Falls." Hayley said laughing.

"Who's neck did you snap?" Klaus asked walking in the living room with his brother. The brothers let out a little smile at how well the two women were getting along.

"Caroline Forbes, you remember her right Nik? She's the one you fancied." Rebekah teased with a faux innocent smile making Klaus glare at her subtly.

"Oh, that's right Miss Forbes. Didn't you give her a dress and a bracelet" Elijah also questioned with a faux innocent expression on his face knowing that his brother now fancied Hayley just like him.

"Yes, you are right. "Fancied" as in past tense, I no longer hold any feelings towards Caroline other than the annoyance of how she and her little friends tried using me for their advantage," Klaus said with gritted teeth as he glared at both of his siblings for bringing up the person he fancied before Hayley.

"Well I'm tired now, I'm gonna head up now. Goodnight." Hayley said giving Elijah and Klaus each a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Elskan." "Night little hybrid." the brothers responded.

"I'll come with you, I'm feeling a little tired too," Rebekah said walking with Hayley upstairs.

"Hey we should go shopping tomorrow," Hayley said to Rebekah.

"Hmm, I don't know. Werewolves aren't exactly well treated in New Orleans." Rebekah told her knowing that her brother would dagger her if anything happened to Hayley and by the look of it Elijah would help him too.

"Oh don't worry about that. Only you guys can tell that I'm a werewolf so that's not a problem." Hayley said dismissing the blonde's worries.

"Alright, then we can go. We'll take my car, be ready by 10 am." Rebekah said with a smile.

"Kay, night," Hayley said opening the door to her room.

"Night," Rebekah responded heading to her room where her brothers put her bags.