4. Finally Kidnapped

Hayley had formed a plan so that she could get kidnapped. She would put a protection spell on her so that no ancestral witch could do a spell that affected her.

For example, Jane Anne Deveraux's spell to link her to Sophie wouldn't work but they won't be able to tell that. She did make it possible for them to do the spell to check if she was pregnant so that it would follow the storyline where Jane Anne dies.

The protection spell also made her scent smell like a human to certain vampires of her choosing, which was every single vampire in the city except the Mikaelseons.

Finally, it was the day that the show started, AKA the day she gets 'kidnapped'. She had it all planned out, so for the last few days she's only left her motel room to go eat some gumbo at Rousseau's, so she could gain the attention of Jane Anne.

She knew her plan had been working from the way she saw the little witch look at her the second day she walked in (she made sure that Jane Anne could tell she was a pregnant werewolf so she gained her attention).

She was currently on her way to Rousseau's to start off the plot.

"Third time in here this week," Jane Anne said as Hayley walked through the door.

"Well, what can I say? I'm obsessed with the gumbo," Hayley replied, and honestly, she wasn't lying their gumbo was pretty tasty.

"Well, you can thank my sister Sophie for that. You know she's the one that cooks the gumbo." Jane Anne said looking at Hayley with calculating eyes.

"She's probably trying to figure out how she can knock me out so they can kidnap me," Hayley thought to herself.

"Well tell your sister I say 'thank you for the amazing gumbo'" Hayley said, and she actually meant it. Sophie did make amazing gumbo, however, there was the unfortunate fact that she was plotting her kidnapping right now so she is not very fond of her.

"I asked around the quarter about my family," Hayley said lying since she hasn't left her motel room unless it was to come to Rousseau's.

"And?" Jane Anne asked questioningly.

"Absolutely nothing, I can't find anybody who remembers them. That or they're lying to me," Hayley said and she took great pleasure in the way she saw Jane Anne tense when she said the part about people lying to her.

"Well that's ridiculous of course they're not lying to you. And the reason there aren't many people that remember your family is because people like you were run out of here years ago." Jane Anne said trying to dismiss her thoughts of the possibility of people lying to her.

"People like me?" Hayley questioned with a tilt of her head as she ate the gumbo that Jane Anne brought her.

But she didn't get an answer she just saw Jane Anne looking at someone, and when she turned to see who she was looking at she saw Sophie staring at them.

Jane Anne placed a map on the bar as she leaned closer to Hayley and whispered, "In the bayou, that's where the werewolves lived. You head out there, and you'll find answers to your questions. But be careful, it's the last place anyone would want to go."

Hayley looked at her with a fake smile while nodding her head, but before she left she ate the rest of her gumbo knowing that the dumbass witches wouldn't feed her.

~The Bayou~

Even though she didn't want to she headed to the bayou with the map and when she got there the map went up in flames burning itself to ashes. Luckily though none of the flames hurt her since she found out she was fire resistant now, thank you Hades.

She took out her burner phone to make it look like she was making a call. She got a burner phone because she knew the witches would take it and break it when they kidnapped her.

"Hey I'm calling for a cab" (she took a cab there) she said into the phone.

Then just like she planned she felt the witches trying to cast an aneurysm spell on her so she pretended to feel it.

"Ahhh!" she screamed dropping her phone to clutch her head in fake pain.

As she opened one of her eyes just a little she saw a showdown figure come out from behind some trees and start walking towards her.

Hayley fell to her knees as she acted like the 'pain' she felt was getting stronger and then proceeded to 'pass out on the floor.