13. Talking With Finn

"And who is this beautiful creature?" Kol asked with his attractive smirk on his face seeing as he was the first one of the brothers to snap out of their shocked state.

"I'm Hayley," she said with a beautiful smile on her face sticking her hand out for him to shake.

"Woah" Kol gasped in shock when he shook her hand. Not only did it feel like electricity was running through all of the nerves in his body but he was also in awe/shock from how much power he could feel emanating from her.

"What are you?" he asked in shock.

"I-I-I me-mean, Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude or anything, it's just that your emanating so much power it could rival the most powerful witches ever," he said trying to get over his shock.

"It's okay. I'm a Werewolf/Witch hybrid but we can talk about that more later. Rebekah why don't you take Kol out to find some food. Here Kol put this on, it's spelled to make sure you're not recognized. We don't need to attract unneeded attention." she said so she could talk with Finn alone.

As soon as those two left it was just her and Finn in the room and he still hadn't drunk the blood bag that she gave him. He was just staring at her with an emotion that she had no idea how to place.

"Finn let's talk," she said gently as she guided them over to a seating area.

"Why did you bring me back? I finally got what I wanted. My monstrous life was ended just like it should have been." he stated stoically just like Esther told him.

"Can you give me your hand for a second please?" she asked him gently. When she watched the show she always suspected that Esther had tampered with Finn's mind someway.

Finn was hesitant at first but as he looked into Hayley's eyes he could see that she truly meant him no harm so he slowly put his hands in hers and watched as she closed her eyes.

"Oh you poor poor man," she whispered opening her eyes that were filled with tears and cupping his face with her hands which he unconsciously leaned into.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"You have so many dark spells placed on you I'm surprised you're not constantly in pain," she said to him with a sad look on her face.

He didn't like that look on her beautiful face, there should be nothing but smiles and laughter from her she shouldn't be sad.

"Is it possible to get rid of it?" he asked her trying to cheer her up.

"I can do it right now but it's gonna hurt. Is that okay with you?" she asked him making him silently nod his head.

She brought his head forehead so that their foreheads were touching and they both closed their eyes while she whispered her cleansing spell.

"Ahhh!!!" Finn screamed but did not pull away from her as she finished the spell.

His screaming alerted Klaus and Elijah and they both sped to the room they were in.

"Who is that?" Klaus asked since he wasn't able to see Finn's face while their foreheads were still touching.

Both Finn and Hayley gasped and then fainted on the couch they were sitting on. As Elijah and Klaus saw Hayley faint they sped into the room. Klaus caught her while Elijah looked at the other person to see who it was.

"Finn?" Elijah said in shock as he looked at his older brother who died.

"What?" Klaus asked confused since he didn't once look at the other person instead keeping all of his focus on his pregnant baby mama who looked like she was about to wake up.