20. Car Ride Back

"You're okay though, right?" Rebekah asked since her brothers were still a little distracted from watching Hayley put the knife in her bra.

"Yep, Lockbitch didn't get to do much before I knocked his ass out," Hayley said kicking Tyler's body a little, smiling to herself when she saw he didn't even wake up yet.

Her spell might've been a little stronger than she intended, not that she really minded.

"Let's go back home now, I'm tired and would really like to take a nap," Hayley said, rubbing her head a little since it was still a little sore from where Tyler had hit her, wincing a bit when she hit a part with a little bump which didn't go unnoticed from the rest of them.

Finn being the one to react the fastest one to react he gently took Hayley's head in his hands cupping her face so that she was now looking up at him.

He brought his hand up to examine the part of her head that had the bump in it, growling a little when he saw her wince again as his hand barely touched it.

"It's okay, it's healing. It'll be gone within a few hours but we'll ice it when we get home just to be sure." He told her rubbing her head just a little to ease the pain, then he leaned down and softly kissed the bump on her head while his brothers growled a little.

While Finn was making sure that Hayley was alright the rest of them had thrown Tyler in the trunk of the car he had brought Hayley in since they knew Hayley wanted Dwayne to come back with them meaning that they all wouldn't fit in the car that they came in.

"Come on, let's go home now,'' Kol said cheerily, coming into the cabin and taking Hayley's hand in his.

"Kol be careful her head is still hurting a little." Finn scolded his brother causing Kol to frown and sulk a little looking at Hayley in concern.

"I'm fine," Hayley reassured him squeezing his hands a little. "Finn is just being dramatic," she said with a roll of her eyes making the youngest Mikaelson to perk up.

"So which car do you want to ride in?" Kol asked as he swung their hands back and forth as Finn looked at their interlocked hands in jealousy which Hayley noticed so she grabbed his hand with her free one making him smile a little and bring her hand up to place a gentle kiss on it.

"Well, who is riding in which car?" Hayley asked making it quite obvious that she was still mad at Klaus for his 'I forbid it' shit.

"Well Klaus is riding in the car Tyler took you here in along with Rebekah. He said something about wanting to make sure that he doesn't escape. While Finn, Elijah, and I are riding in the car that we drove here in." Kol told her.

"I'll ride with you two," she said effectively making Kol's attitude to become more like that of a happy child on Christmas morning.

"Wait. What about Dwayne?" she asked with a questioning look.

"Well, we didn't really decide which car he would be riding in because we figured you guys would be more comfortable in the same car. So he said that whichever car you chose to ride in he would just tag along." Kol explained.

"Thanks," Hayley said when Elijah opened her door for her.

(Elijah was driving, Finn was in the front passenger seat, Kol sat in the middle of the second row while Hayley was sitting on his right and Dwayne was sitting on his left)

"Where's Bekah?" Hayley asked when she saw they were the only car left.

"Niklaus and Rebekah left a few minutes ago so they can put Tyler in the dungeon," Elijah explained.

"Can we go somewhere? I want some fries." Hayley said leaning her head on Kol's shoulder and playing with the ring on his finger.

"What are fries?" Finn and Kol asked, confused.

"Ooh, you have to try it. They're so yummy. Its potatoes that have been fried in oil." Hayley told them.

"What kind of fries do you want Elskan?" Elijah asked, starting to drive back into the city.

"I want potato wedges." She said after thinking for a moment.

"Okay, I can make you some when we get home. Why don't you take a nap in the meantime?" He said seeing her eyes start drooping when he looked at her in the rearview mirror.

"Okay." She said sleepily leaning closer into Kol for warmth.

Kol noticed this and he grabbed the blanket that he brought for her and wrapped it around her body.