381-390

Chapter 381 Beating All! (Second Update)

No one could say that Wei Ting was biased and deliberately gave Su Xiao Xiao the top grade.

Because if she couldn't even get the top grade in this, then looking at the entire capital, there were probably few who could.

Wei Ting demonstrated how to do it, and she did it exactly the same, without any difference!

The young ladies of noble families were all dumbfounded.

They seriously doubted whether she had been studying at the palace recently or secretly learning horse riding.

A young lady who usually admired Guo Ling Xi's riding skills sarcastically said, "What's so strange about it? She is the eldest daughter of the Qin family and the cousin of the Su family. So many people have taught her!"

Lu Hui sneered, "Huh, if you have the ability, let so many people teach you too, let's see what kind of results you can achieve!"

Lu Ying: "Exactly!"

Leng Zhiruo remained silent, looking at Su Xiao Xiao with a complex expression, clearly amazed by her significant progress.

Princess Huian and some others looked at Guo Ling Xi with satisfaction, "You're not that amazing after all, you can't even beat a maid!"

Princess Huian unilaterally declared that Su Xiao Xiao was her maid!

Guo Ling Xi sneered, "Are you any better?"

Princess Huian was furious, "I didn't want to compete with her!"

Guo Ling Xi only got a grade of C, while she got a grade of B!

Guo Ling Xi coldly smiled, "Did you forget that she's going to marry Wei Ting?"

Princess Huian's face sank, "I didn't forget..."

Uh, okay, she really forgot...

Princess Huian's expression darkened.

Guo Ling Xi smirked and left.

Princess Huian turned around, glaring at Su Xiao Xiao who was talking to Wei Ting.

"Princess, what's wrong with you?" asked the accompanying palace maid.

Princess Huian stared at the two who were chatting and laughing, with her hands on her hips, and said grumpily, "I don't like the look of Brother Ting today!"

...

Next is archery.

Compared to horse riding, archery seemed gentler.

Ten people in a group, two groups in total, and two levels of difficulty for the targets, thirty steps and fifty steps.

For the young ladies of noble families, hitting the target at thirty steps was already very difficult, let alone the daunting fifty steps.

Each person had ten arrows, and hitting the bull's eye at fifty steps with all ten arrows was graded as A+.

This was something that was not even worth thinking about. Even if the archers from the Divine Archery Camp came, they couldn't guarantee such a result.

That's why Wei Ting was considered eccentric.

Guo Ling Xi did not perform well in horse riding, but that wasn't all her fault. The horse was also to blame for half of it. However, it was different for archery.

She wouldn't make any mistakes this time.

She would definitely achieve the best result in this round!