121-130

Chapter 121: The Cunning Su Tigers (Sixth Update)

After Su Xiaoxiao arrogantly spoke, she left in the same manner.

Su Erlang felt stifled. "Grandfather! Su Fat Girl has gone too far!"

Su Patriarch's voice turned cold. "You should think about how to deal with the Zheng family when they arrive!"

Su Erlang was stunned.

How could he forget that in this farce, Feng Guai Zi had nearly lost his life!

If Su Fat Girl hadn't intervened and let Feng Guai Zi be bitten by the giant bug or freeze to death on the mountain, they could have blamed Su Fat Girl for assaulting him and leaving him to the bug—

Shift the blame to Su Fat Girl!

However, Su Fat Girl had saved Feng Guai Zi twice—

What would Zheng Lanshui think? She would only hate Su Jin Niang! Despise her to the core!

...

Su Jin Niang was assisted back to her room by her two brothers. Mrs. Fang was out in the fields, not at home.

Su Yuniang entered the room with a cold expression.

"Little brother, please leave first."

She said to Su Sanlang behind her.

Su Sanlang obediently left.

Su Jin Niang sat disheveled at the bedside, glaring at Su Yuniang with red eyes. "Are you satisfied with what you've done to me? It would have been better if you never came back home! Why did you invite Feng Guai Zi? Why did you bring Su Fat Girl here? You could have stopped Su Fat Girl... but you hid in the room and watched me being bullied—"

Smack!

Su Yuniang raised her hand and slapped her.

Su Jin Niang was dumbfounded.

Su Yuniang spoke slowly, each word distinct. "Su Jin Niang, if there's another next time, I'll shave your head and send you to be a nun."

Su Jin Niang was stunned.

...

Su Xiaoxiao returned home.

Su Patriarch saw her sweating and asked, "What happened?"

Su Xiaoxiao hesitated for a moment but decided to tell the truth. "I've had a falling out with the old Su family."

This was a big deal, much more serious than falling out with the Chen family. After all, the old Su family had high prestige in the village. If things went wrong, they might actually be driven out of the village by the entire community.

Su Patriarch's eyes widened in shock. "How did you fall out with them? The old Su family has so many people! Did you get hurt?"

"No," Su Xiaoxiao said, "I beat them up."

Su Patriarch relaxed in an instant. He waved his hand. "Oh, then it's fine."

Su Xiaoxiao: "..."

Su Patriarch told her not to worry about village matters and leave everything to him. She could focus on doing business in the capital.

Su Xiaoxiao agreed. "Okay."

The three little ones also learned that Su Xiaoxiao was about to leave on a long journey and came to snuggle up to her with their small pillows.

This time, the rotating guard duty seemed to have failed, as everyone wanted to sleep next to their mother.

Big Tiger and Second Tiger occupied Su Xiaoxiao's left and right sides.