261-270

Chapter 261: Child's Origin (Two Updates)

Qin Yanran didn't know how she left the grassland.

Was Wei Ting supporting that girl? Why?!

As members of the Qin family, shouldn't she be disliked by Wei Ting just like herself? No, she was Qin Canglan's legitimate granddaughter; Wei Ting should dislike her even more.

Qin Yanran couldn't understand.

...

Everyone returned to the classroom to pack up their books.

As expected, Su Xiao Xiao, in her slow and steady manner, received the last book again.

When she left the palace, there was only one carriage left at the entrance, parked where Su Mo usually parked.

The carriage driver saw her and quickly bowed to her, then turned to get a footstool.

"Oh? Did you change the carriage?"

Su Xiao Xiao walked over and found that the carriage driver had also changed, a new face.

Without much thought, she stepped on the footstool and got on the carriage.

As soon as she sat down, her wrist was grabbed, and she was pressed against the carriage wall.

Someone with a deep voice questioned, "Who allowed you to shout those random nicknames during class?"

Su Xiao Xiao blinked, "What nicknames? Can't understand? How about you help me remember?"

Wei Ting let go of her wrist, sitting up coldly.

"Where's Su Mo? How did you push him away?"

Wei Ting just chuckled, showing no intention of discussing another man with her.

"Wei Ting, how did you become the archery tutor?"

"Guess."

He didn't want to talk about it.

Su Xiao Xiao didn't insist, next time she'd ask Little Hei.

However, there were a few things she had to confirm with Wei Ting.

"Wei Ting, why were you waiting for me here? Are you..."

When she mentioned this, she elongated her tone, giving him a meaningful look.

Wei Ting's face turned cold, "Can you stop thinking about... those things all the time?"

Su Xiao Xiao raised an eyebrow, "What things? I haven't asked yet."

Wei Ting: "..."

"Alright, let's talk about serious matters." Su Xiao Xiao stopped teasing him and brought up the doubts she had buried in her heart for the past two days, "Who are Big Tiger, Second Tiger, and Little Tiger's parents?"

The topic changed quite abruptly.

Wei Ting was momentarily stunned.

"Don't want to say?" Su Xiao Xiao asked.

If it were before, Su Xiao Xiao might not have spoken at all, but now, their relationship had progressed.

She wanted to know more.

"How did Su Mo tell you?"

Wei Ting's words were sharp and to the point.

He could guess that Su Mo must have told her, and Su Xiao Xiao wasn't surprised.

Su Xiao Xiao said, "He said they are the children of the Wei family, your sixth brother's."

Wei Ting fell silent for a moment before confirming, "Yes, they are my sixth brother's children."