100

Chapter 100: Out of Stock (Part Two)

It was still impossible.

Su Yu Niang smiled faintly, "If you try to please me, I might consider waiving your interest."

With the pride of this chubby guy, how could he possibly swallow his pride?

Su Xiao Xiao's expression changed in an instant, and she said with utmost servility, "Oh, Yu Niang, are you thirsty? Are you hungry? How's life going? If you have any difficulties, just tell me."

Su Yu Niang: "..."

Leaving the old Su family's house, Su Xiao Xiao made a quick stop at the Li family's house, giving the red dates and white fungus to Mrs. Qian and telling her how to prepare them.

"Use less sugar, make sure to use less!"

She reminded her.

Not for the sake of losing weight, but for health reasons, as consuming too much sugar was really not good.

"I understand." Mrs. Qian now had complete faith in Su Fatty's medical skills. Whatever Su Fatty said, she would listen.

Mrs. Qian gave Su Xiao Xiao a basket of fresh vegetables.

Su Xiao Xiao didn't hesitate to accept it and happily carried the vegetables back home.

Upon returning home, she found a mother and child in the main hall.

They were the neighbors from the left, the Wang family.

The woman, Mrs. Luo, looked to be about twenty-five or twenty-six years old, but she had given birth to many children, and life had been hard on her, making her look like she was already thirty.

She held a six-year-old boy in her arms.

Both mother and son had red eyes and trembled slightly. It was evident that they were very frightened, but they had to endure this fear.

"Girl, you're back?" Su Chengdao said, "Dog Egg got stuck by a fishbone. We gave him vinegar and fed him rice, but he's still in pain."

Su Fatty's medical skills had been circulating in the village for a while now, but the villagers were wary of her past reputation, so they didn't dare to seek her out for medical treatment.

Except for Su Yu Niang, this mother and son were the first ones to do so.

Su Xiao Xiao walked over to the mother and son and said, "Let me take a look."

Both mother and son shivered.

Su Xiao Xiao: Why are they so afraid? Am I really that scary?

Despite their fear, they still came to her for help, indicating that Dog Egg's condition was somewhat serious.

"Give the child to me," Su Xiao Xiao said to Mrs. Luo.

"Let her take a look!" Su Chengdao said.

Mrs. Luo trembled, on the verge of tears.

She regretted it. Why did she bring her son to this bully's house—

Was it possible to just forget about seeing a doctor?

Su Xiao Xiao took Dog Egg into her room, and he was too scared to even cry.

"Don't be afraid," Su Xiao Xiao said.

She opened her first aid kit and took out a disposable tongue depressor and tweezers. "Open your mouth, let me take a look."

Dog Egg was too scared.

Su Xiao Xiao called out, "Big Tiger, Second Tiger, Little Tiger!"

The three kids rushed in obediently. "Mom!"