241-250

Chapter 241 Sister Complex (Three More) Wei Ting was punished and confined for a month.

There were eunuchs staying in the mansion to supervise.

At night, Wei Ting did not return to Pear Blossom Alley.

Although he didn't come back, he had things to take.

The night was dark and the wind was high.

Su Xiaoxiao had just put the three little ones to sleep and was about to rest herself.

Suddenly, a shadow swiftly flew in the air, like a ghost, and arrived at Su Xiaoxiao's window, tapping on the window frame.

Su Xiaoxiao opened the window strangely, but the figure had already disappeared, leaving a letter on the windowsill.

She opened it and saw thick silver notes of three thousand taels, along with a note written with precious words: For household expenses, gone for a month, don't miss me.

Su Xiaoxiao smiled.

She looked at the quiet courtyard with no wind, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Is it Xiao Hei?"

"No."

A man's voice responded.

"Oh." Su Xiaoxiao raised her eyebrows. "Yunniang wrote a letter to someone named Xiao Hei. Since you're not him, forget it."

The man in black flashed to the window.

Qin Family.

Qin Yanran returned to the Duke's Mansion West Courtyard.

She had a very boring day.

First, she was mocked by that lady who came from the commoners, and then inexplicably gained three junior martial brothers, and the brothers turned out to be the sons of that woman—

The three little ones played and made a racket in the yard, making it impossible for her to concentrate on practicing the zither, causing her to make several mistakes.

Zhang Qinshi's dissatisfaction was almost written on her face.

But could she be blamed?

With a few children making so much noise, who wouldn't be disturbed?

On the other hand, Zhang Qinshi was thirty years old this year, and that man named Ling Yun looked at most in his early twenties. How could he be Zhang Qinshi's master?

Zhang Qinshi was the most famous zither player in the capital, and no one knew where she learned her skills. All they knew was that she became famous in the capital with a piece called "Phoenix Seeking Phoenix" on a pleasure boat.

Since then, people who admired her zither skills came in droves, almost breaking through the threshold of Zhang Qinshi's door.

Some came to ask for music, and some came to apprentice.

Zhang Qinshi did not easily take on disciples; including herself, there were no more than five, and she was the only female disciple.

Who was the mysterious master of such an excellent zither player?

"Call him Ling Yun, but I haven't heard this name before..."

Qin Yanran couldn't figure it out.

Qin Yanran went to Qin Jiang's courtyard to visit him morning and evening, a habit she had maintained for many years.

At the entrance of the courtyard, she encountered Qin Yun, who was in a hurry.