double negitive

Althea opens her eyes when she feels Rory shift under her. At some point last night Rory must have put a blanket over the two of them because she is surrounded with by the warmth of a fluffy blanket.

"Shit." Rory says, under his breath. "Sorry, baby. I was trying not to wake you up." He mumbles.

"It's ok." She smiles. She doesn't mind one bit. She loves waking up in his arms. "Last night was..." She hesitates, looking for the right words.

"Do you regret it?" He asks worriedly when she doesn't finish her sentence.

"No." Althea shakes her head. "It was... good." She smiles to herself, biting her lip at the memory.

"Much better than good." Rory's words seemed more to himself than her. She furrows her eyebrows when she feels him slip something cold and metal into her hands. "Got too carried away last night to give you this." He smirks. She rolls her eyes when she looks down to see a soda tab with the metal ring filled in. The tab he had told her meant sex.

"Oh my god. You're so cheesy." She giggles, shaking her heads.

"Pop tabs... It's our thing." He smiles.

"Soda tabs." Althea corrects. "Is our thing." He smiles, pulling her towards him for a kiss. The blanket falls off of the two in the process. He pulls away and looks down to her.

"Pretty girl." He looks her up and down, loving looking at the way her naked body pressed up against him. She notices it's still dark out.

"What time is it?" Her eyebrows furrow, confused. Rory looks over to his bedside table, checking the time on his alarm clock.

"Four o'clock." He mutters and she sighs out, relieved.

"Thank god." She says, trying to sit up. He pulls her back, preventing her from sitting up.

"Noo." He whines, pulling her even closer to press a kiss to the crown of her head. "Don't leave me."

"We have school in the morning." She rolls her eyes. "I should get going... unless you want to tell your mom about your secret girlfriend." Althea teases. He looks like he's considering it. "And you had her stay over last night without her knowing." She reminds and his eyes widen, thinking about how much trouble he'll be in.

"You better go."

***

Althea sits on her bed, brushing her hair, when Benny barges in and practically breaks down her door in the process.

"Jesus." Althea jumps, looking over to her brother who is looking around her room suspiciously. "What?" She asks, angry he barged into her room.

"Just... fell asleep before you got home last night." He mumbles.

"Ok?" She asks, wondering what that had anything to do with him storming into her room at 7 am.

"Just making sure Rory didn't stay over last night." Althea rolls her eyes, opening her mouth to defend herself. "I know teenage boys. I am a teenage boy." Benny warns his sister. "And I know Rory. We talk about girls... or used to before you two started dating." He says and she sighs.

"So?"

"So... he wants to... you know... sleep with you." Benny whispers the last part like it's the biggest secret in the world.

"So?" She repeats, not understanding why her brother cares if she has sex. "Benny... We're dating. No shit he wants to-" Her brother cuts her off.