a very bloody party

"Are you seriously taking Grandma's car?" Althea scolds Benny.

"I seriously am." He says switching the car to neutral.

"What the heck is that?" Ethan asks pointing to the back seat.

"Replacement bulbs for Grandma's tanning bed. She likes rocking a natural tan." Althea says.

"We've seen her come out of there once, it's not pretty." Benny says and they both shiver. "Anyway come on." Benny says.

"Yah one sec, I've got an idea. Remember last year when we dressed up as Jedi?" Ethan asks.

"I'll get Althea's tool kit." Benny says.

***

The trio pulls up to the party and sees Sarah walking up next to the car. She looks into the car and sees them coming towards it.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asks.

"Our friend Rory, he's in there." Ethan says urgently.

"The blonde one?" She asks and Althea nods. "I'll get him with Erica. You three stay in the car, ok?"

"What no way." Ethan and Althea protest.

"Just stay!" She yells.

"Come on we can't just-" Sarah cuts off Ethan's protest by hissing at the three teenagers, showing her vampire face. "Got it." He says. She turns to Benny and Althea.

"I actually wanted to stay in the car so that works well for me." Benny says.

"No promises." Althea says and Benny hits her in the arm. The second she walks away Ethan and Althea pull Benny out of the car out to the party. They decide it's better if the vampires that are desperately looking to change her don't know Althea is here so they sneak in through the back.

"Dancing vampire babe at 12 o'clock." Benny says and Althea doesn't even have the energy to hit him.

"We're supposed to be looking for Rory." Ethan says.

"No we're supposed to be waiting in the car!" Benny whisper yells. Althea decides enough is enough and walks out into the party to look for Rory.

"Thea!" Benny yells from in the bush. She looks back and just rolls her eyes and goes past the pool into the house to look for the blonde boy. Once she's inside the house, she sees the top of a blonde head that looks like it could be him. She quickly looks back to see Ethan and Benny being interrogated by a group of vampires but decides they can talk themselves out of that one. She walks around, loosing where she just saw Rory.

"You made it." She jumps, hearing Gord from behind her.

"Yah I did but I'm looking for my friends. We're leaving." She says sternly. This is when she realizes that's she's boxed in by vampires. The vampires that were previously dancing have formed a sort of circle around her that she know she won't escape.

"I heard you know what we are." He smiles. She backs away but is pushed closer to him by a vampire behind her.

"Yes."

"How'd you like to be immortal? With me. Forever. You're beautiful you know." He gets closer to her.

"I don't think immortality's for me." She looks him up and down, terrified. Her brain goes blank and she can't remember a single spell.