three cheers for evil

Ethan, Benny, and Althea walk down the hallway. Today is cheerleading tryouts and Benny has been gawking at the girls in little skirts all day, leaving an Althea created bruise on the back of his head. They walk up to see Sarah and Erica discussing Erica joining the cheer team.

"Who's gonna miss just one?" Erica asks, her fangs out as she walks up to the sign up table.

"I will." Benny whines and Althea rolls her eyes.

"Isn't this kind of like letting Magneto join the X-Men?" Ethan questions.

"Hey! I got that reference!" Althea says excitedly, normally not understanding the dork shit her brother and friends say. "I think... Magneto's the hot one who can control metal right?" She looks at Benny who nods and she smiles.

"I'll assume that's geek-speak for a fox in the henhouse thing." Sarah says and Althea nods.

"Yah, it is. And I got it!" She brags.

"If you have any ideas on how I'm supposed to stop her, I'm all ears." Sarah asks for help, looking between the three friends. Ethan nods towards the table and they look over to the group of bitchy girls, all reciting their cheers.

"Because you're gonna need help when we are finished with you! Goooooo Devils!" They exclaim.

"You two could join. Keep her in check." Ethan suggests and both Sarah and Althea's eyes widen.

"No, no, no. There has to be another way." Sarah begs and Althea points at her.

"She's right. Figure out another way." Althea says sternly. Benny and Ethan smile, pretending to dance around like cheerleaders

***

Sarah and Althea walk out of the locker room, cheerleading outfits on.

"Oh, cowabunga!" Benny chuckles when he sees Sarah.

"Ew." Althea gags, shuttering.

"Oh! Not you." Benny rolls his eyes. He thinks about it more than a second. "Ugh. That's... ugh." He gags.

"You look... peppy." Ethan says and Sarah and Althea roll their eyes. Althea doesn't hate the outfit. She actually thinks it's rather cute what she does hate is the cheer team. In the little time she has gone to this school she has observed them tormenting innocent girls.

"Look, somebody needs to make sure Erica doesn't do any sampling." Sarah says. "And Althea and I are the only ones who can squeeze into these things." She says, pulling at her skirt.

"I like the skirt." Althea mumbles and Ethan chuckles.

"Let's see what you've got, girls." Stephanie, the head cheerleader, says before turning to walk into the gym.

"God bless cheerleaders." Benny gawks at her ass as she walks away. Sarah and Althea look over at him, disgusted.

"Ugh." The girls say at the same time. Althea then hits him in the same spot on his head, causing him to gasp.

"Ow. Please stop doing that." Benny begs, rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't be such a creep and I won't have to." She turns and walks away with Sarah, the two heading into their tryout. Girls start to file in, all dressed in identical cheer uniforms.

"Gather round ladies." Stephanie says and Erica runs up behind the two girls as they gather.

"Glad you changed your minds. It'll be fun to... ya know. Don't they look delicious?" She asks, looking over at the group of girls.

"Erica. No." Sarah says.

"Well I wasn't talking to you. We all know your opinion on the matter, fledgling." She teases. "Althea, don't you just want to take a bite." She smiles, her fangs poking through.