Chapter 8

Warnings - abuse, blood, death
__________________________________

When break came around and I was back home having arrived with Agatha because my parents didn't pick me up. The moment I got home I feared for my life as my father stormed over to me. Grabbing my arm and marching off to my room where he tossed me inside. I stumbled to get away from him as he struck me across the face.

"You insufferable prat, ungrateful git, your useless and unworthy of our attention or affection and love, your pathetic and deserve nothing, if you aren't top of your classes by now you'll never be" he said and hit me again

"Answer me, are you top of your class?" He snapped

"Yes father" I stuttered

"Good but not good enough get up" he said

I did as told and rushed to my feet he grabbed my hair and began to drag me down the hall.

"Your to stay here and continue your studies and not speak a word to me or your mother" he stated

"She is very disappointed in you as am I disgusted by your presence so much I want to banish you but that would ruin our name" he said

"Banish me, but father I" I began

He struck me again this time his gold wedding ring dug into me so deep it cut me along the cheek. I felt the warm liquid of blood drip down onto the floor or the rug that was beneath me.

"See what you've done, you've gone and ruined a expensive rug, you better scrub that clean or else your doing something else worse" he said

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him with anger evident in his eyes.

"Stupid and pathetic you are" he said and pushed me back

He marched out of the room but I pushed back my emotions and grabbed the cleaning supplies to clean the rug. I scrubbed it until you could no longer see the blood and then I could clean my face up. It wasn't bad enough to where I needed stitches but it was still bleeding as I tried to stop the blood from getting everywhere once more.
__________________________________

The week of break went by and I hadn't spoke a word to my parents per request of my father. Mother didn't look at me the same anymore, hated that she didn't. She was the only one to protect me from father's wrath but now she didn't care about it. She let him push me around and force me to do nothing but study day and night without much food. As I returned to Hogwarts I was different I was less social but still tried to hide the pain. So I pushed myself to be top of ever class and I was I had done wonders. Yet it wasn't enough to please them because as Christmas rolled around then summer came along and nothing was good enough for them. Time was going by faster yet slower at the same time. I had made friends and got closer to pansy she was my safety net and Daphne was close but not as close as pansy.

Draco and Theo still looked after me yet sometimes from a distance more than before. More often they would flank me just to keep me safe and fearless. I felt my powers growing stronger the more emotions I bottled up inside. I felt as though they were building up and eventually they would burst out and destroy things I cared for. Second year came and went as the golden trio better yet Ron, Hermione and the Harry Potter constantly got into trouble. I was really athletic and had tried out for quidditch as well as kept up with my classes. I was one of the chasers yet it still did nothing to please my parents. Narcissa became my mom in ways that my own wasn't even there to be. Considering my birth mother decided I wasn't worthy of her love, but she rarely showed it anyway, so why does it matter.

Third year was coming closer and I was getting better looking I can't lie but I don't want to brag either. My lips became fuller, my curves started to show and my boobs were rounding out and showing. My eyes were duller than before for various of reasons, but my hair became darker than before with streaks throughout it as well. Draco seemed to get more attractive as well as Theo did, but I didn't dare tell them that to boost their egos. Draco was my best guy friend out of our group and now things were going to be different. I insisted that they would, I was still top of my classes and had every moment to focus on school. I did however have some time for Quiddage which I was extremely good at just as I was with schooling. But again none of it was good enough and lately I've been getting into arguments with mother about things.

Our relationship isn't what it used to be and it kills me deep down that it's changed so much. Me and father never really had a good relationship to begin with so that never bugged me. What does is my relationships with mom. Today was a specifically horrible day for Theodore, his mother passed away today. And this wasn't the first time I've talked to the dead especially when they appear to talk to me.

"Hello trinity" someone said from behind

That's how I knew I needed to get to Theo as soon as possible. I knew he'd want to know more about his mother but for what I'd get.

"Miss Nott" I said softly turning to face her

"Please find Theo, he's gone off in a crazy hurry after watching me die" she said

"What he watch it, oh this is bloody awful, I will find him" I said rushing but mother stopped me

"Where do you think you're off to?" She hissed

"Theo needs me right now mother" I said

"For what?, to snog or something are you that big of a whore" she hissed

"No his mother is dead for your bloody information" I snapped

She slapped me across the face causing a gasp to be heard from the familiar ghost. I shook my head brushed off the fact mother hit me.

"Your no mother to me, your simply someone who gave birth and failed in raising me, I did it alone I raised myself with the help of Agatha and Narcissa Malfoy, you don't get to call me a whore or slap me nor does that man you call your husband" I shouted and with that I ran

I apperated to the Malfoy manor where I knew he'd be.