Chapter 17

Warnings - none
__________________________________

I gasped as I landed back on the ground my knees hitting the wood floor of my dorm room. I checked the time I was gone for a good two hours this time. And maybe upon the sound of my fall people rushed into my room. Draco, Theo, pansy and blaze rushed to me with knowing eyes while Tom and Matteo stood in the doorway.

"Where did you go?" Pansy asked looking at my ghost white figure

"What did you see?" Draco asked

I blocked my thoughts so Tom nor Matteo could hear or see what I witnessed.

"Death, I saw d....death" I stuttered

"What year?" Theo asked softly as he brushed my cheek gently

"Future" I said softly while locking eyes with Matteo for a moment

I looked away unable to meet his gaze any longer than that, I knew now what was to come of this. So why risk it, why keep up with tutoring him and falling in love for the both of us. Just for me to die and him as well, what was the point that's all I could think of.
__________________________________

As a few days passed I didn't talk much and now we all sat in the great hall for the feast and announcing of the other schools. The ones we would be competing against for the trophy after the three trials for the tournament. They all got introduced yet I couldn't care less to pay attention my mind reeling from all the chaos and death. My death, Matteo's death just all of it was making my head hurt and spin like a record player. One of those muggle technologies as I learned in muggle studies unfortunately that I had to take. But my focus was brought out as the names were called, archer put his name into the goblet of fire and he was picked.

"No" I whispered softly

"Hey he's going to do fine" Pansy tried to reassure me

"How could he put his name in there" I hissed

"Hey it's okay, I'm sure he's going to do great" Theo encouraged

"Yea whatever" I said and forced my fork into my chicken and took a bite

The trial were brutal to say the least and Harry Potter was winning or something like that. The weeks that came and went the harder the trials seemed to get. The more deadly they seemed to get as I found myself coughing up water from being under water. I was soaking wet and apparently arched had to save someone he loved dearly and so I was put into the water for this trial. Hated it so badly and it was fucking freezing might I add. As the weeks got closer to the last trial I began to fear for my brothers life. Haven't spoken to Matteo or Cedric especially because classes were put in pause for a few days when the trials took place. Apparently there was also a Yule ball that was going tot take place and that's what I was currently doing.

Me and pansy were getting ready for the Yule ball and giggling about random things and boys being boys things like that.

"So did anyone ask you to the dance?" She asked

I blushed and nodded because I had liked this person and I had a crush for a long time but I pushed it away.

"Ooo who is it?, tell me tell me" she begged

"You'll find out soon enough" I said with a smirk

"Come on T why not" she whined

"Cause it's a surprise hell I didn't even think he had it in him to be honest, I was surprised when he even went full out giving me a rose" I said and blushed

"Mhmm who knows you like roses, it's not Draco because he asked me, not blaze because he went with asking Daphne, definitely not Tom or Matteo" she said

I blushed knowing she was about to guess who had asked me.

"Oh my Merlin it's Theo" she said loudly

"Yes it's Theo" I said

"Oh my you like him, your blushing bright red trinity" she teased

"Says you, your practically in love with Draco" I teased

Now it was her turn to blush a bright red causing us both to laugh in the end. My dress was going to match Theo's tie that I insisted he let me purchase for him. He complained a lot and then he ended up buying me a dress and I bought his tie. I felt bad he bought my dress but it's the one I've been wanting for long time now. He saw me admiring it the day after we were told about the ball taking place. It was pricy but it's not like he or I didn't have the money it was just shocking. When I came back to my dorm after classes to a box wrapped in a red ribbon with a note from Theo. I lectured him afterwards but he said it wasn't a big deal so I eventually got over it.

Trinitys dress ^

Trinitys dress ^

I was fully ready by an hour before the event so me and pansy decided to hang around for a bit. I told her when the time hit thirty minutes that I was going to meet my date. She said she'd see me soon and I was off to find Theo beyond excited about the dance. Except when I arrived at the spot Theo wasn't there, and time went by. Now it was five minutes before we were meant to walk through the doors. I was still waiting and tears began to form in my eyes wondering if he abandoned me. Did he lie just to make a fool out of me, was he that low and I didn't know him the way I used to. As time got closer to the end of where the ball would start I decided if he wasn't going to show. I would keep my head high and enter the ball room for the dance alone. But a minute till he finally arrived rushing towards me.

"Merlin trinity I'm sorry to make you wait so long I got distracted and then I couldn't decide on what suit went best for you and then" he rambled

"It's alright Theodore let's get to the ball alright" I said

I usually used his full name when I was anxious or slightly annoyed with him. He looked down guilty of what he'd done and we walked together fashionably late of course.