Chapter 5

What trinity looks like at 11 above^

Warnings - none
__________________________________

Next stop was Olivanders wand shop which had been in the family for years apparently. The second we walked in he came around the corner from the back.

"Ahh Mr Malfoy and Miss Hawthorne, glad you finally get to go to Hogwarts" he said

"It was as if I had your parents in here just yesterday getting their wands as well" he added

"Oh here let's try this one" he said handing me a box with a hazel wood wand inside

I knew the wand woods very well because Agatha taught it all to me just in case it was needed for me to know. 

"Well give it a wave why don't you" he encouraged

I did but it wasn't the wand for me I knew the moment I saw it and felt the low magic radiating off it. Especially when I tried to use it I ended up breaking a vase in the back of the store.

"No definitely not the one" he said taking it back

Two more tries and still I hadn't found the wand I knew was here somewhere. I could feel it, I could feel the containment and magic within it throughout my body. I looked around and noticed a box with gold lettering on the side and pointed it out.

"That one" I said

"Hmm interesting you feel it don't you dear" he asked

"Yes" I said with a nod

Draco had already gotten his wand on the second try yet it seemed Olivander was stalling for mine. I saw the expression on his face and emotions within his eyes swirling around. He was nervous yet excited as he handed me the box with golden letters and black background.

"Hawthorn wood" I stated shocking Olivander

"Along with a dragon heartstring core, 10 inches in length and surprisingly flexible" he added

"It's beautiful" I said admiring the wand as I gave it a wave and gold light came form it

That was a good sign because not only did the wand choose me but I choose it. Which was both a weird thing, good thing and yet possibly a bad thing.

"Stunning isn't she Miss Hawthorne" Olivander asked

"Stunning indeed sir" I said

"Carry on dear and be mindful of the dangers" he warned

I brushed off the warning and slipped the wand into my new robes that I had gotten prior to arriving at the wand shop. Draco seemed distracted about something as I wondered off into my thoughts when I froze in place. As if everything slowed down almost completely stopping time. I saw a shadow in the distance fighting or dueling as you could say or should. One of them was unseeable to me while the others back was too me but I could tell something was coming. I could tell exactly who it was under the cloak with their hair peeking out the sides. It was me it was an older version of me and I was fighting with someone. Pointing my wand to their throat as I case a spell and they dropped to the ground in pain.

It had to be one spell that I knew in the back of my mind but why would I be using a spell like that on someone. As if time sped back up the older me and the person faded away as Draco shook me out of my trance. Narcissa looked at me with knowing eyes as I turned out of the emotional damage in my eyes.

"You had your first vision didn't you?" She whispered kneeling at my height

"I did, but I refuse to talk about it" I said

Narcissa nodded and we carried on to the next few stores and saved the pet store for last. I picked out a cat that had orange and black fur with bright blue eyes. I decided to name her calico because of the way she looked she was stunning really. After getting our things we traveled to the platform where I over heard the Weasley family talking. Now everyone that was a pureblood and shared the same morals as they all mostly did. When it came to considering the red haired family of far too many as blood traitors. All because of their affiliation with muggle technology or something on the lines of protecting muggles. Thats where the hate goes because the pureblood families tend to find themselves as superior to anyone born from a muggle family or muggles in general.

The term mudblood was a derogatory term towards witches or wizards born from two muggles or human parents. It's a term I don't often find myself saying because I rather not it's well not something I prefer to do. I like my parents or Draco's and Draco himself how they use it makes me feel bothered inside. I try not to say much when they bring that topic up or see muggles walking like now along the platform before going through the wall. The platform wall can only be accessed by magical folk and not muggles. It really isn't my type of scene and Theo agrees with me especially with how after his mother passed and all. Me and Theodore are close but not as close as I am with Draco for many reasons.

Reason or the biggest reason is the fact we don't live near one another. Although Theo is a good friend he's also family in a way as well. I liked Theo he was nice to me while blaze was too but not as much as Theo was. I remember when Theo promised me we could chat anytime about anything. Although I haven't spoken to him in quite some time but that will change when we get to Hogwarts. Well if I don't make ravenclaw and am out in Gryffindor then it probably won't happen. The Malfoy's and others don't entirely like Gryffindor but they tolerate it really. It shouldn't matter it's stupid rivalries really, I never truly understand it never will I'm sure.

"No im Fred, and you call yourself our mother" George said

Only knew it was George because I'd met Fred and although they sound rather almost identical. There are things you can depict and find that make the twins different from one another. And that goes for any twins out in the world rather.

"Oh sorry George" Molly Weasley said

"I'm kidding I am Fred" Fred said

"Ugh you two" Molly said

I then turned and ran through the wall without a second thought and made my way to the train.