"Mr. Jung you're injured too.", Seokjin pointed out.

"Yeah, just a scratch-"

"He got shot. Who are you fooling?", Namjoon wasn't in the best mood.

"Where's Jimin?", Juhee sounded concerned, after all she is the only one Jimin trusts and infact she was his "best friend".

"And why do we care? Juhee the police will handle him and you know this for sure."

"Yeah, you're right Namjoon.", her words didn't matched her thoughts. She did cared about Jimin. He was something to her. Jimin was her childhood, it's not easy to erase it. Don't you forget, a rose comes with thorns too.

"Where do we go? My house?", Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, that's the safest and closest."

Jisoo-

"When will they come Taehyung?", she asked while pacing up and down the grand hall as Taehyung and Jungkook worriedly looked at each other. Taehyung rolled his eyes which showed his frustration very clearly.

"Was it that necessary to get me out of there?",she shouted at them.

"Mam we did as we were ordered by Miss Choi. And don't worry they're coming."

"Fine.", she cooled down at an instant.

Taehyung got up and went inside the kitchen from where he could still have a view of the hall. He picked up a glass and filled it with water from the glass jug while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook turned his head towards Taehyung and called him inside.

"Don't you feel something off about her?", Taehyung asked leaning over the counter swinging the glass in his hand.

"To be honest, I do. She was crying a second ago and now look, all chill. And in the car, who the fuck would say that kinda shit. And she got blackmailed? Jimin have no reason to let her live hyung!"

"I think we need to tell Miss Choi about it.", his deadly gaze was fixed at Jisoo who sure was fine considering the situation.

"And you think she'll believe us? Come on hyung. She's Kim Namjoon's fiance. Future daughter in law of THE PARKS."

"I don't care really. If I feel something wrong I was told to tell Miss Choi. And do you really think 'trust' is a meaningful word here?", he smirked.

Jungkook, in confusion looked at Taehyung, "I don't...quite...caught that one hyung."

Taehyung started walking outside the kitchen but out of the blue he turned around and threw the glass at Jungkook.

Having good reflexes, Jungkook caught it just in time.

"New lesson Jeon Jungkook. Don't trust anyone except yourself.", he smirked.

"Jungkook! Taehyung!", Namjoon called them and they both rushed outside. At this point, Namjoon was the one holding you and he took you upstairs quickly.

"Tae, Hoseok."

Their gaze turned to Hoseok who was unable to take one more step ahead. They supported him while noticing the big patch of blood on his waist.

"Sir you're-"

"Shot, Jungkook. Let's take him upstairs."

Hoseok's eyes did not left you for even a second till you disappeared from his sight.

"I'll come.", Jisoo followed them but neither of them wanted her to intervene.

"Mam we'll handle this. You should wait here.", Taehyung stopped her.

"Wha- Ok Taehyung I'm a doctor. He needs me right now.", she insisted.

"We're trained too mam so step aside.", Jungkook could not hold back his anger and it was visible in his low voice. None of them were trusting Jisoo.

"What do you want Hobi? Tell them.", cleverly, she knew his weakness.

"Mam he's injur-"

"It's okay Taehyung. I trust her.", he answered. He trusted her, very much.

Hoseok's reply made both of them annoyed but they could not go against it. The least worse, they wanted to kick her out of the way but it just wasn't possible. Jungkook was about to say something but Taehyung stopped him knowing it's of no use.

They sat him down on the bed and just watched Jisoo treating him.

"We can just stay here. Not much but it's safe.", Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ears.

"Can you guys please go out?"

"Here we go.", Jungkook whispered, "It's okay mam we're here just for safety.", he tried to sound as polite as possible, clenching his jaw.

"So you think I'm a harm to him? Come on Jungkook I need to do it soon he's bleeding."

"No one's saying that mam. We are doing as we're told.", Taehyung was not ready to follow her meaningless orders.

"Let me do my job too. Leave.", she got up from her spot and walked up to them and said pointing at the door.

"Miss Choi will be seeing you mam.", Taehyung walked out holding his hands in a fist. Meanwhile Jungkook was still standing there looking Jisoo in the eye with serious expressions.

"Jungkook come on.", he was called by Taehyung.

"But hyung-"

"Come out right now Jeon Jungkook.", Taehyung shouted at him. He took out his anger on Jungkook which the young man must've understood. They both left the scene.

"Miss Choi will be seeing you. Like I care.", she mocked his words.

"Thanks for trusting me, Hobi.", she smiled without her eyes and took out a vial filled with clear liquid that apparently had no sticker or tag on it.

"I like you but I'm getting paid so forgive me I guess.", Hoseok was unconscious by this time to hear her evil intentions.

"Seokjin hyung.", Taehyung called Seokjin after seeing him outside while both of them were going downstairs.

"Yes? Where's Mr.Jung?", he asked while leading the way downstairs.

"About that... We want to discuss something."

The three of them stopped. Seokjin turned back to face them. His eyes rose to both of them and said, "It's about Jisoo isn't it?"

"How'd you...?"

Both of them looked at each other as their eyes widened. They were glad it wasn't just an assumption and in fact Jisoo was a topic among the three of them.

"I'll tell you but first a question. Is Mr.Jung alone with her? Please say no.", he waited for the answer as both if their hearts started beating fastly realising their mistake. They too had no choice at that time.

"Hyung...", Jungkook whispered as his steps started going backward upstairs.

Author

Hey y'all (I am late I know)
Thanks for staying here even though I ghost you guys so much. 😭 love ya!

Let's see what will happen to this couple now and most importantly to Jimin.

I'll try to post the next part soon, bye.
Love you and take care💜