VALENTINE EDITION

Start from the beginning

"Okay maybe we should go out" she unexpectedly suggested.

  We were having in a cafe in the human spot and ice cream just know how to hit the spot.

"This is so good" I said with a mouthful.

"So tell me have you ever dated someone?" That was an unexpected question

"Well yes, he was actually a vampire named Sabastian he used to be a member of our school before he traveled abroad......."

"So your brothers could allow you to date someone "

"Actually they kicked against our relationship, tried to separated us, even killed him one time and used his heart for experiment, we only dated for 2 years then he decided he wanted to leave the country and our relationship had to end" I said.

"How cruel of your brothers, don't worry you will find someone who will teach them a lesson" said Maya.

HELI P.O.V.

It was night time and here I was having a nice and relaxing dinner with Maya who looked so beautiful than usual in a black dress and magnificent makeover.

"Am really excited to spend today with you" I said following a kiss on her hand.

"Yeah same here, it's just nice to see something good happening for once" she said.

"Am going to treat you like a queen to tonight " I stood up from my chair got close to her and placed a kiss on her lips.

LUNA P.O.V

   Today's so annoying I will never lick this many ice creams again. After Maya left me in the cafe I just poured my heart into licking a 100 bowl of ice cream, they even gave me a free ticket to the upcoming basketball match.

KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!!

"Come in" I shouted taking off my shoes.

"Hey" Ozul said shutting the door behind him.

"What is it am so tired" I jumped on my bed hugging my pillow.

"Just get up" he dragged me up from my bed. "I need you to tie your eyes with this red piece of cloth".

"But what for?" I asked tieing my eyes with the cloths.

"Just don't worry when we get there you will know..." He put me on his back as we went to only where God knows.

  I was already dozing off when Ozul tapped me to get down.

"So in the count of three I will need you to remove the cloth, just Don't freak out okay?" He said I shouldn't freak out but it was the opposite.

"Okay......."

"3 2 1, open....."

   "Guys what's this" I asked my brothers who were holding little fireworks in their hands.

"What does it look like" said Aamon who dragged me into the water.

"Dude you know she can't swim" Draco also rushed into the water.

   We were all in the water which was located at a very beautiful place that I don't know.

"This is one of the best place to ever come watch fireworks, helps me alot" said my brother Lucius " we never forgot to wish you a day you've always loved, we just wanted to give you reasons to love the day...."

  I don't know why but I just can't stop the flow of tears from my eyes.

"Come on don't cry" Ozul was already cleaning my tears with his hands.

"Bring it in guys" said Draco and we all hugged him.

   Maybe they aren't useless after all.

Photos not mine, just re edited them, so credits to the owners.
Thank you🖤🖤.