Chapter 35

I woke up and it was getting dark, the sun was setting and the remaining light was beaming strong through the window, I clenched my eye away from the harsh light. I looked down expecting to see Draco but he was gone. I moved to stand up, every muscle in my body ached from staying in one position for so long. I looked around for Draco but he wasn't in the room, it was so quiet, the only sound was the lapping of the waves coming from the ocean down the hill.

I pushed myself up, using the wall for support. I stood up straight and I saw Draco coming into the living room. His eyes were still puffy from crying and he looked tired. He looked at me not knowing what to do but I knew what I needed to do. I ran up to him at full speed and be met me half way, we embraced in a hug. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, he pulled me tighter against him and our lips met again. They fitted so perfectly, like they always had and it felt perfect.
"Rhainnon I'm so sorry, I..." He said his lips brushing against mine when he spoke.
"Don't Draco, I know, you dont have to say anything," I whispered pulling away slightly. I looked down at him, my legs still wrapped around his waist and his arms firmly on my lower back. I loved him so much. He kissed me again and then put me back down, I didnt want him to but I couldn't exactly stay up there forever. We stayed there for a while watching each other and I forgot anything and everything about the outside world and I didn't want to go back.
"So that shit head Potter really told you that I killed Dumbledore?" He eventually spoke, breaking the silence. I had almost completely forgotten about that. I had risked my life for Harry Potter, all because he was willing to tell me the truth about Draco and he had lied to me, just so that I wouldn't give away his hiding place.
I disliked him before but now my hatred for him was growing strong and deep. He had made me turn against the guy that I loved and who loved me back, he made me feel so alone and betrayed. All I want to do it kill Harry Potter, I went to sit on the sofa so I didn't faint.
"Is everything okay Rhian?" Draco asked, looking concerned, he came and sat next to me and swung me legs over his lap. I liked the way it felt, being so close to him, but my mind was racing so fast. I wanted to do something but I know that Draco would hate it, maybe even hate me for it.
"Draco, about what Voldemort wants me...or is to do..." I began but Draco cut me off, stroking my thigh.
"Rhiannon, we can find a way out of this. I would let him hurt you!" He sounded serious but I couldnt help but giggle.
"Draco I love you so much and you are a great wizard but you are no match for you-know-who. But what I was going to say is that...I think we should do it," I said the last few words as though I was walking on broken glass. I couldn't believe that the words were coming out of my mouth but the more I said them over and over in my head, the more it made sense. He sat there watching me for a moment, I was worried at first about what he was going to say but in the painful silence I wish he would say anything.
"Rhiannon your tired you're not thinking straight," he eventually said, his deep voice bounced off the stone walls. I got annoyed at this and went to pull my legs off him but he kept them there.
"I know what I'm on about; it's about one of the only thing I've been sure about for the last few days. Harry Potter doesn't deserve to live, he should have died that night he got that stupid scar," I growled in a mumbled tone, Draco watched me for a second and then his face fell.
"I have no choice..."
"And neither do I, thanks to Potter! I have to do this Draco, we can do it together. If we just do what he says then it will all be okay, we can go off after all this war stuff is over and start again," I said, I believed in what I was saying, every single word. If we killed Potter then Draco and I will be happy. I could see that Draco was considering this but I couldn't tell if it was in my favour or not.

Instead of saying anything he kissed me on the lips, gently at first and then deepened the kiss, running his hand up my leg. He moved gently so that he was floating over me. I smiled up at him and he beamed down at me, he was about to lean in for a kiss when a voice broke the beautiful silence in the room, making us both jump.
"Really Malfoy, you parents sofa, I'm not sure your father would want to hear about this?" The voice teased, Draco stood up but I stayed on the sofa not wanting to look around and see the face that belonged to the voice. I didn't need to, I knew who he was but I thought that maybe if I dont look he won't be real. Of course that didnt happen.
"Morning Rhiannon," he said slowly. I stood next to Draco and I found his fingers linking with mine. He gave my hand a small squeeze and I stood closer to him.
"What do you want Aaron?" Draco snapped; he clearly didn't want him here as much as I did.
"Your father put me on babysitting duties," Aaron smirked, he has always been good looking but there was something about him that was just a little bit more gorgeous. His hair was messy and left to fall in front of his eyes, while usually it a brushed back. His body looked musclier and he seemed to have grown in height. He was wearing tight black jeans and a dark navy three quarter length sleeve shirt that was hugging and I couldn't help notice how hot he looked.
"I don't need a babysitter!" Draco snapped but Aaron just smiled.
"O really, I heard that you tried to kill our beautiful little Rhiannon over here," he smirked at me and I found myself inching towards Draco. Aaron was no longer looking at Draco but had moved his focus onto me. He moved towards me and I caught a glimpse of the wand in his hand. He came over and took my wrist.
"Can we talk sweetheart?" He started pulling me away from Draco and I was too scared to protest, so I let him pull me away but Draco had other ideas
He pointed his wand towards Aaron but he just smiled and didnt let go of my wrist.
"Leave her alone Aaron, if you have to be here then fine but leave Rhiannon alone," he spat through gritted teeth. Aaron only laughed and didnt let go of me, the feeling of his hand on my wrists brought back worrying memories of being af Hogwarts.
"Dont be stupid Draco; you know you cant hurt me so just calm down. I want to talk to Rhiannon, that's all," he replied and Draco eventually lowered his wand.
"Talk to her here then," Draco suggested.
"You're not going to like it," Aaron teased but Draco stood his ground.
"Try me,"
"Ok fine then," Aaron turned to me, letting go of my wrist and looking me straight in the eye, "Rhainnon, I'm sorry I tried to kill you," he didn't sound like he meant it; although I think he said it that way just to piss of Draco and it was definitely working.
"You did what!" Draco was shouting now.
" I told you, you weren't going to..." Aaron began but be was interrupted by Draco's fist quickly and heavily colliding with his nose.

Aaron is back but for the good or for the better. I wanted to make Aaron more of a bigger character so I put him in here. I managed to keep my promise and upload every Friday, yah!

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE AND LOVE x