ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ

Start from the beginning

"No, no, this is not about stalking. If Erza says it's over between them, I believe him"

"So, what, you're just gonna hang around campus with binoculars?"

"I'm following our therapist's orders on having separate time, okay? It's an extension course. If I happen to bump into Ezra, that's just a bonus" Aria said, looking in the mirror.

"Oh, nice bonus"

"Yeah, great. Everyone's got a life except for me" Hanna said.

Aria turned to look at Hanna and leaned against the counter. "Thought you were gonna go to the mall with Mona"

"Stealing moisturizer is not a life. It's a hobby. It's getting really boring"

"You stole this?" Spencer asked holding it up.

"No. It's a sample"

Someone then came in and Katherine looked at the person and let go of Spencer's hand, and walked out of the bathroom. Spencer yet again let out a little whine, but Spencer walked out of the bathroom a little after Katherine did.

-

Katherine was at her locker when Spencer walked up to her.

"Babe, are you sure you are okay to go to practice?"

Katherine looked at her and nodded her head. "I'm sure"

"Anyway we still have five minutes till the bell. So wanna grab some coffee? Or after school?"

"I don't want coffee right now but I'll go with you if you want me to but after school and practice I can't, I got a new job for the time being," Katherine told her shutting her locker. "And plus don't you think it would be a bad idea to see each other outside of school"

"Really? That's great where?"

"Let's walk to class"

"Okay," Spencer said and walked beside of Katherine. "What kind of job is it?"

"A carpentry job"

"Well, that's awesome. Who's it for?"

Katherine scratched the back of her head. "Uh, Jason Dilaurrntis"

Spencer stopped walking and looked at her.

Katherine stopped and turned to face her. "Yeah, I knew you'd be surprised. I was, too, but he needs help building a fence around his--"

Spencer shook her head. "Babe, you can't work for him"

"I have to. I need cash to buy a jeep, and work on getting my own place when I'm older"

"A jeep?"

"Yeah, I always wanted one and plus the one I used to drive don't work anymore" Katherine told her and pulled out her phone to show her the Jeep.

"Babe, still, you shouldn't go anywhere near that house" Spencer said, looking at the picture and then handed it back to her.

"Spencer, baby. I need to get out of my own house and breaking out of there is gonna take major bucks"

Spencer sighed. "Just promise me that you won't go inside Jason's house"

"Wh-why?"

"Because I don't... totally trust him. Please, please promise me"

Katherine walked closer to her. "Promise," she said and gave her a quick kiss.

When Katherine went to pull away, Spencer pulled her closer and kissed her a little longer.

Katherine was in Jason's yard digging a hole for one of the beams.

"Wanna take a break?" Jason asked looking over at her.

Katherine shook her head. "Nah"

"Kat, you've been working non-stop. It doesn't have to be built in a day. You got another job to go to or what?"

"No"

Jason sighs. "You probably do need a break but I can't make you"

A twig then snaps over by Katherine.

"Who's that? Melissa?"

"Uh, no, hi. It's Spencer" Spencer said walking in the clearing.

"Hi"

"Why would you think that I was Melissa? Has she been coming over alot?"

"Uh, a couple times. Mailman keeps giving you guys my stuff... I'm gonna grab a drink. You want something, Katherine?"

"I'm okay," Katherine said.

"You?"

"No, thanks"

Jason then started to make his way inside his house.

Spencer sighed and walked closer to Katherine and stood more in front of her.

"What's wrong?"

"Is there any way I can convince you to quit right now for good?"

Katherine sighed. "Babe, I just started, and he gave me a huge cash advance"

"Enough to buy your jeep?"

"I'm sure that truck's already sold"

"Well, did you call?"

Katherine shook her head. "No. Because there is no point in calling them and making them hold it for me or something like that. And it will most likely get brought by someone else"

"Yeah, but there'll be others"

Katherine shrugs. "Maybe"

Jason then walked out of his house carrying a bag. "I'd invite you guys inside, but the place is kinda crazy," he said and threw the bag on the ground and it opened. "Cut myself," he said when he noticed they were staring at the blood on some cotton, and stuffed it back in the bag.

Katherine was getting her stuff together so she could go home. When she walked up to the front of Jason's house she saw Spencer pulling up with the jeep she wanted.

"Spencer," Katherine said when Spencer got out of the jeep.

"Take it. It's yours" Spencer said tossing her the keys.

"Are you crazy? Do you know how long it'll take me to pay you back?" Katherine asked walking closer to her.

"Well, now you have a jeep to drive to work," Spencer said leaning against the jeep.

Katherine smiled and walked closer to her. "I love you so much"

Spencer smiled. "I wanted to say that first"

Katherine smiled. "Sorry babe but I had to say it first"

Spencer walked closer to her and placed her hands on her cheeks and kissed her. Katherine kissed her back and wrapped her arms around her waist pulling her closer.

They finally said I love you.

Edited: no

{1398}