"Was the exchange too much for you? I'm sorry, I could have handled that on my own." Becky said.

"No, no... I mean... she's my daughter too... I needed to be there."

They were both silent then.

"Uh, I think I should go, Becky." Freen said then.

"Aww? No... stay for dinner, please na ka?" Becky said.

Freen yawned.

"Look, if you're tired, why don't you just rest? Get some sleep. I'm sure your medication is still heavy on you, and we'll wake you up for dinner. And after that I'll drop you back to Mae's na?"

Freen thought about it and then nodded. "Okay." 

"Come on..." Becky said, leading Freen to the room.

"I can take the guest room, Becky..."

"Uh no... actually, P'Heidi is been using the guest room, and I've been using our room again. You can sleep in our room, I don't do afternoon naps anyway." Becky assured her as she opened the bedroom door and let Freen in.

"Emi will be okay na ka?" Freen asked.

"Ka... she's stubborn." Becky said with a smile

"Determined." Freen added.

Becky added, "But because she's her mother's daughter, I know she'll come around."

Freen laughed. And Becky fell in love with the sound all over again.

"I'll see you in a couple of hours, get some rest, na?" Becky said before pulling the door closed.

When Freen laid down, the scent from the pillows that hit her caused a fresh wave of memories to come back. Some very... intimate memories.

As she dozed off to sleep, she pictured the numerous times she'd woken up in this bed, her face buried in her wife's hair from spooning her.

"Becky..." She whispered as she fell asleep, recalling some cozy memories.

//

"Freen ka, wake up na, it's time for dinner..." She heard Becky's voice. But the room was dark, she could only see a silhouette of her.

Freen reached out for her hand, and Becky took it. Freen tugged at her hand to get her to sit.

"Everything okay, baby?" Becky asked, and now even in the dark, Freen's eyes seemed to have adjusted to appreciate her wife's beautiful eyes.

"Your scent... I remember..." Freen began to say. But was interrupted with a kiss.

A soft one at that, so soft and gentle and velvety. The taste of Becky, it was extraordinary.

Freen couldn't help herself, she wanted more. So she reached out and tugged at Becky's t-shirt, pulling her closer, to get in the sheets with her.

Becky didn't protest. She simply asked, "Babe are you sure?" between kisses. They were still slow, soft, and as much as Freen was enjoying the feeling, her body was suddenly craving more.

"Love me..." Freen heard the neediness in her own voice.

"I always have..." Becky admitted between kisses.

"Touch me then..."

Becky's lips left Freen's, only to find her pulse, just under her ear, and she kissed along the column of her neck. Pushing the covers aside to get on top of her.