Chapter 39: Guess

Start from the beginning

"So, the doctor can tell who's our father or our mother?"

"Yeah"

"Wow that's really awesome," said him and giggled.

"Yeah, it is," I said and patted his head. This boy, his giggle was so cute.

My smile flattened when I remembered about Taehyung. How could I forget about him?  I took a glance at him again.

He didn't hide that he was looking at me.

This sick psychopath..

Huh, whatever made him happy.

"But mom, what has gotta do with me?" asked Jihoon.

His question hit me straight in my stomach. God, I really didn't want to talk about this in front of Taehyung. I didn't want to entertain him. Obviously he was here to look for entertainment. I hated to see that!

"Jihoon-ah. I know you're curious a lot. But let's talk to the doctor after this, okay?"

"Hmm... Okay!"

"Good boy," said me and pinched his cheeks.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang, causing it to attract Jihoon's attention too.

Jihoon was about to turn his head to the direction where the sound came from but I quickly cupped Jihoon's face with my hands. "Omo, you look like a fish like this"

"A fish? Mom.." he giggled.

Taehyung took out his phone and looked at the phone screen. It was Manager Kim calling him.

He rejected the call as it just disturbed him to enjoy what he was seeing right now. But Manager Kim kept calling him again and again.

He sighed and finally took it, "What is it hyung? I told you I take a day off"

"Yah, what reason? I can't do it"

Taehyung frowned. "I already told you about this. About the paternity test"

"I know but I don't tell the company yet"

Taehyung's frown deepened. "What??"

"Yah, I really don't have courage. I don't have any excuse to cancel your photoshoot this evening either. The paternity test won't take long, right?? They just take your blood and that's all, right? Just come back when you're done"

"Hyung," said him under his gritted teeth. He was very mad that he felt like yelling but the fact he was in the public place and especially his son was in the same room caused him to hold it back.

"Sorry"

Jihoon heard the voice of another person behind his back caused him to be really curious. But every time he was about to turn, his mother stopped him.

Taehyung got up to leave the room. I hugged Jihoon, pulled him to me, so he would rest his head on my chest and I held it. I didn't want him to see Taehyung.

Then, my head followed Taehyung's figure. Suddenly he turned and looked at me and then he moved his lips slightly as he was blowing a kiss to me.