Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43

Zoro glanced up with a hand shielding his eyes, "You see him?"

Sanji shook his head, "Nope."

They then both turned to Faythe who's known for having excellent eye sight. But all they received was Faythe raising both her cuffed wrists with a middle finger for each boy.

"Oh." They both muttered.

Sanji sighed and tucked his hands into his pockets, "If he's on that roof, there's no way to climb up there."

"Unless you're made of rubber." Wyper stated.

Nami stood beside Faythe as she looked at the three that caught sight of Luffy earlier, "How many CP9 members did you see?"

Zoro kept his gaze up, "Just the huge horned guy. He's only one person but..."

"Any of the CP9 members are freakishly strong in their own way." Wyper grunted.

"They probably took Robin and Franky somewhere other than that roof." Sanji brought up, "It's hard to think that everyone's up there."

"They're all probably cooped up in that Justice Tower as a last resort." Faythe suggested with a frown.

"At any rate, we've gotta catch up to Luffy! We've gotta hurry and save Robin!!" Chopper asserted in an urgent tone.

The shouts and hollers of screaming agents and guards was of no avail as they tried to stop the pirates.

The hair on Faythe's neck rose slightly as a chill wave went down her body. She whipped around first—alerting Zoro, Sanji, and Chopper.

But before an entire wrecking ball could hit the crew head on. A familiar frog dove down from the sky and landed in front of the crew with his webbed hand out.

Nami jumped and hid behind Faythe from the sudden appearance, "UWAA!!"

Faythe held an arm in front of her eyes from the sudden stream of dust and dirt, "Well look who decided to join the party...! Yokojina—!!"

The frog let out a deep rumble of a croak in appreciation. Turning to the redhead and giving her a thumbs up.

While a few of Franky Family marveled at Yokojina's strength and impressive save. A couple caught sight of the attackers leaving the sight, "Ah! Three of them are fleeing!!"

Chopper looked on in confusion, "Why are they running!? Weren't they the ones to challenge us?"

"Dishonorable cowards who would rather use sneak attacks than fight up front like warriors." Wyper frowned with his arms crossed.

Just as the Franky Family were about to give chase, Zoro's powerful voice carried over, "HEY, YOU MORONS, CHASING FLEEING ENEMIES ONE BY ONE IS A WASTE OF TIME—!!"

The alley that the enemies had rushed into had been suddenly destroyed by another force. Dragging one of the men out of the alleyway was none of than Sanji himself, "Here's our confirmation." He dropped the massive man's body in the center of the plaza for the allied to get good look at em.

"UO—!!! YOU STOPPED HIM!!"

"EHHH!?"

"SO FAST!?"

"We should know what kind of enemies we're up against, right?" Sanji suggested.

"Must be nice to be up to full strength..." Faythe let out a dramatic sigh, "Getting to act all cool and everything... Stupid Zoro... Stupid Sanji..."

Wyper sweat dropped at her attitude, "I'm sure you'll get your turn." He then turned his attention to the enemy on the ground, "What is with this strange warrior armor? It is not covering much to protect himself..."

Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Piece) Book 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara