Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45

A burning flag, smoke billowing in the harsh winds of the floating islands.

Her ears catching the yells and hollers of disbelief from below. The sounds of guns being fired and swords clashing from below in the Courtroom.

But what she could hear the most clearly, was the sounds of her crew mates' screams of reassurance and excitement.

"ROBIN—!!!"

"THE DRAWBRIDGE IS LOWERING!!"

"WE'LL RESCUE YOU AT ANY COST!!"

"JUST FIGHT!! FIGHT WITH YOUR ALL ROBIN!!" Faythe screamed at the top of her lungs.

'Boom!'

Everyone looked over towards Wyper.

The shandorian looked almost offended, "It wasn't me! I'm not that trigger happy!"

"Weellllll..."

"My lady—!?"

Sanji gasped and looked down at the drawbridge, "It stopped lowering!"

An annoying holler from the Courtroom made the pirates grow irritated, "CHIEF SPANDAM!! PLEASE EVACUATE FROM THE TOWER OF JUSTICE!!"

Luffy glanced down and yelled, "GETTING IN OUR WAY...!!! DAMMIT!! WHO ARE YOU!!?"

Faythe bit her lip in frustration, "So Spandam is his name... Imma stick with Man Child."

Man Child gapped like a fish out of water, "Haa...Haa...ah? GUH-GOOD!! GOOD JOB!! Now, before they come over this side, let me go to the gates of Justice...!!!" He turned hurriedly off the stone rails, his hand grabbing hold of Robin harshly—jerking her up, "COME, NICO ROBIN!!

"AGH—!" Robin sucked in a harsh breath.

"SOMEBODY, GRAB CUTTY FLAM!!"

Chopper didn't like how Man Child was treating Robin, "Robin!!"

"Hmph..!! Those pirates aren't worth worrying about...! I've got the assassination group CP9 right here!!" Man Child smiled with glee, "'Nico Robin,' a survivor of the Scholars' Island, who desired the revival of the weapon, and 'Cutty Flam,' who inherited the weapon's blueprints. HOW COULD I MISS THIS CHANCE TO GAIN SUCH AUTHORITY!!?"

Faythe leaned towards Wyper with squinted eyes, "It's hard to hear what he's saying because of the distance, but did he say Cunty Flam..?"

"No it was Cutty Flam, my lady."

"Huh."

"NUOOO! CUTTY FLAM!!" Man Child jumped at the sight of Franky standing just a few feet away from him, "Hm?"

Franky looked to be holding up a bundle of papers out. His face unreadable as he held them with care.

"That's... You mean... No way...!! Are those the blueprints of the ancient weapon, Pluton!!?"

Franky's face twisted into a cocky smirk, "It's legit. Do you believe me?" He then began to mockingly hold the papers up and let them fall down into its resting dangling position in his other hand, "Lucci... Kaku... You can tell, can't you?"

Faythe had never been so satisfied with the looks on their faces when they realized it was real.

"I-is it real!? It's real!? Give it to me!!" Man Child smiled happily like a kid finally getting the toy they wanted, "Give it to me!! That's what I've desired, the blueprints!!!"

"Nico Robin." Franky addressed, "I now understand that you are not the demon who's trying to abuse the weapon, like the rumor says." He frowned at her miserable state. But the light in her eyes showed that it was finally her time to fight, "...What the shipwrights of Water Seven have passed down from generation to generation, it's not how to make the weapon." Franky then turned to look Man Child in the eye, "Listen, Spanda..."