AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53

"UWAAAAHHH!!"

"UWAAAAHHH!!"

"GYAAAHHH—!!"

"DAMMIT!!"

Faythe wiped her forehead with glistening sweat glittering in the air, "Ah~! What a refreshing workout!" She sighed in content, with multiple bodies underneath her talons.

"I'm throwing them overboard....!" Wyper called out casually as he hefted up some unconscious marines like a sack of potatoes.

"How evil can you be?" Faythe asked with a smirk.

Wyper raised a brow at her as he dusted his hands after throwing the last of the masses, "What? Like that guy over there?" He jutted a thumb over his shoulder at a specific cyborg at the moment.

"UHAHAHAHAHAHA—!!" Not heroic was term that fit Franky's description perfectly. Sir, looked like he got some of that villain juice pumping through his veins as he blew out his smoking cannon built wrist with a tongue sticking out of his mouth. His sunglasses covering his eyes, but not enough to hide his cruel smirk, "Sorry, marines!!! We'll use this ship for our escape!!!"

Faythe deadpanned at the sight, "What the fuck?"

Wyper released a hearty chuckle, "He's got the whole pirate act down, alright!"

Faythe sighed and playfully slapped his shoulder, "Don't be mean."

Franky finished his little villainess montage and turned to the rest of the group present, "Now, we're finally done with spring-cleaning. This convoy ship is now our escape ship!!"

Robin smiled, "Yes."

"All we have to do now is wait for the Strawhats!!" Franky leaned against the rails with a smirk.

"They'll probably be here any moment now." Wyper crossed his arms as he stood beside Robin and Faythe.

"Donnnnnn't—" A muffled and gargled voice came from below.

Franky noticed first and peered over the rails, "What...?" In mere seconds, a massive looking mermaid lady rocketed out of the sea with the most brightest of smiles.

"—DIEEEEE~!!!!" It was Kokoro!?

Franky leaped back at the massive jump scare, "GYAAAAAHHHH!!"

Faythe's eyes widened when she noticed the entirety of her crew being dragged behind her, "GUYS!?"

"Oh. That's where they were." Wyper hummed.

Everyone was sprawled out across the deck with baffled and in shock looks.

"WHAT IS THAT THING—???" Wyper shrieked in dismay, his wings fluttering anxiously at the sight of the morphed old lady, "I NEED TO BLEACH MY EYES—!!"

"A naked old hag." Franky snorted at the Shandorian's reaction.

"Are they dead...???" Faythe gasped and rushed over to Nami, Chimney, and Chopper first. Not caring about the boys because she knew they were a lot more stronger.