A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60

Galley-La Company Headquarters and Iceburg's House. (Temporary Headquarters)

Running down the halls, Faythe had just heard of Luffy's waking. Apparently he had been up for a couple of hours now and nobody decided to tell her, "Why are you guys just now telling me??" She was adjusting the Galley-La Compnay's jacket—due to Paulie's insistence on covering up—which she was still confused about because she was wearing a tank top.

"I'm sorry, but it looked like you were finally able to get some good sleep after the incident. I didn't wanna disturb you, my lady." Wyper followed quickly behind her, picking up stray feathers that fell off her arms. It must've been because of the lack of care and preening to her wings and feathers.

Slamming the door to the lounge, Faythe immediately scanned the room for her Captain.

"Ah! Faythe-Chan! Come and eat. I saved your share." Sanji looked over to see Wyper huffing and puffing from chasing after Faythe, his arms filled with colorful feathers, "Oh. Brute. Your share is other there." He waved lazily to one side of the room.

Wyper deadpanned at the cook, "Thanks. I guess."

As soon as Faythe found Luffy, she was just about to rush over and rattle on about the two days, but instead Nami grabbed her hand and yoinked her first, "—WHOA!" She squeaked.

Nami held Faythe in front of her orange trees, which were somehow still in good condition, "Look! My trees were kept safe!!"

Faythe watched Nami practically tree hug all of them, "I'm glad they didn't get damaged during the Laguna Flood." She smiled at the happy ginger.

"Right!?" Nami hollered while dancing around the room with the tree hugged to her chest.

"We're baaaaaaack!!"

Chopper announced while Robin followed behind. It looks like he just came back from his last check up with both Sodom and Gomorrah.

"Welcome back, Tony!" Faythe called out with a smile.

"Hey, Faythe!!" Chopper waddled over and jumped into her open arms. He then turned to Sanji as his cheeks were being nuzzled by Faythe, "I examined the Franky's injuries. I didn't take my eyes off of Robin, either!" He reported with a cute salute.

Sanji smiled and saluted back, "Right!! Good job, Chopper!!"

"Fufu, I won't go anywhere, anymore." Robin watched with amusement as she walked over to Faythe with a few shopping bags.

"I would hope not." Faythe smirked before looking at the bags, "Whatchu buy?"

"Just a couple outfits... I'm staying with the crew, so imma need a few more clothes to continue the voyage." Robin tapped the red head's forehead with a smirk of her own.

Chopper grinned happily, "The longer the better!" He giggled.

Both woman looked at the other before smushing and rubbing their cheeks against his—which incited more giggles from him.

Nami smiled and called them, "Look guys! My orange trees are safe. Our money and belongings are safe, too!! We can continue our adventures!!"

Chopper threw his hooves in the air and cheered, "Oh yeah!! Yayyyy!!!"

And once again, the door was slammed open, but this time it was Tin ca—I mean—Franky, and his twin entourage, "AOU! You guys being super...!? All of you..." He realized we were missing...